Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been Awhile

Default Been Awhile

Can't remember the last time I logged in here. Sorry it's been so long .

Yzilla: No worries. I look @ these boards everyday, but don't post that often. I was really down about our Chiefs as of late. But with a "almost" win in Denver & taking the Fins, things are looking up!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMASS View Post
    Yzilla: No worries. I look @ these boards everyday, but don't post that often. I was really down about our Chiefs as of late. But with a "almost" win in Denver & taking the Fins, things are looking up!
    Bandwagons......

Actually this site's traffic has went way down since last year. Last year i came on here everyday and there was always new and old discussions or debates going on. So far this year there hasnt been much activity on here. Compared to last year this site is dead. Not saying its dead but just comparing it to last year though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Bandwagons......
    Hey Seek: I've been a fan for a very LONG time. I don't need a bull**** cheap-shot from you! Bandwagon? Really? I was a Chiefs fan since I was 5 years old (1970)

Seek: I looked @ a bunch of your posts & every one of them is negative! We should @ least try & stay positive!

Seek: I looked @ a bunch of your posts & every one of them is negative! We should @ least try & stay positive!
    Wow I must have pushed a button of yours and normally I would let this go but you apparently went the extra step to look at my post history but I think you must have been reading your own post. Seriously. I went back and looked at most of my post and yours and while mine may be negative in tone, it was because I was defending the Chiefs against some stupid comment.

When I am negative, it is only at my realistic directive at how can we get better. Such as specific players/positions but you will never ever see me say this team is doomed or see me predict a loss. I will say it is a concern at worste such as Eric Fisher or the offensive line in whole which is still a concern.

You on the other hand. Other than giving praise to Will Shields you really had nothing positive to post. You even responded to a sarcastic post I made poking at the doom and Gloom fans before the last pre-season game and you basically agreed to the doom and gloom.

So sorry, if you don't consider yourself a bandwagoner but given your negative post in the past leading up to you post in this thread says different. But all the same don't jump off once on. Me I am stil pushing the cart as I still saw many things that we needed to improve on despite the win. So so I know we can get better, but those same mistakes could cost us if not trued up. So if those mistakes cost us this week. Where will you stand afterwards.

You two play nice now. Lol

Seek: Maybe a was a tad harsh. Yes....you're correct. I couldn't see any light @ the end of the tunnel. I'm simply amazed we did a solid job against the Fins (not perfect by any means) But as I'm sure you know....we never have had a good track record in Miami. Kniles looked pretty good (aside from his fumbles) & Alex was the difference IMHO. The O-Line is holding (I don't know how) I want that damn Titans game back! Also....We didn't look like complete idiots @ Denver. I'll own-up & say I didn't give our boys enough credit. I'm not a bandwagon type, just that with all of our injuries, I thought we were done & yet another high draft pick come April/May. Be well.

The O-Line is holding (I don't know how)
    Our O-line seems to be pretty good at run blocking. Not so good at pass blocking. If Reid can restrain himself from going pass crazy and if JC can stay healthy we could have a pretty decent season.

I want that damn Titans game back!
    I fear that that may be one of the most prescient statements this year. With a much tougher schedule this year than last, there is very little margin for error. With this kind of schedule, you MUST WIN the "easy ones" if you want to make the playoffs and the Titans were one of the "easy ones". That loss may wind up haunting us in a big way this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast