Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK so now I am REALLY pished off!!!!

Default OK so now I am REALLY pished off!!!!

So the damned splats come to KC and we deliver them one of their worst beatings in 15 years. And the ENTIRE post game show is all about "OMG!!!!! What's wrong with the splats?"

I'll tell ESPN what is wrong with the splats....they got the living ship kicked out of them by a better team. THERE IT IS!!!!

The entire ESPN coverage team should be hung for their STUPIDITY!

That's OK by me. Let the media keep looking down their noses at KC in snobbery. And let KC continue to shove their snobbery right up their butt with a candle on it.

Even Steve Young, now on the ESPN payroll, tried to stop the commentator and tell him that KC was the team that showed up to win a game. By the time the third quarter rolled around, NE looked like a deer in the headlights. When Brady got benched, does that mean his media hall pass got yanked, too? I hope so.

I turned off ESPN after the game because I knew it would be all about the Pats. That's just how ESPN works
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Should have kept watching it they got JC out on the field and interviewed him.

I saw the Charles interview that was a good while after the game I turned it back on when I saw on twitter that Oakland fired there coach wanted to see if that was legit or not
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    That's OK by me. Let the media keep looking down their noses at KC in snobbery. And let KC continue to shove their snobbery right up their butt with a candle on it.
    To hell with the candle. Make it a lit road flare!

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Should have kept watching it they got JC out on the field and interviewed him.
    I saw that and it was good. But it was at the end of their coverage, after they had talked about the Royals and was really the only credit they gave to the Chiefs. It followed an ENDLESS press conference with Bill-the-cheater-Bellichick and another ENDLESS press conference with Tom-"I don't know my name and where am I?"-Brady.

At a minimum half the post-game show should have been devoted to "THE CHIEFS KICKED THE PATRIOTS ASH!"

If you didn't have enough to be upset at during Alex's post game press conference he was asked if he felt sorry for Brady tonight LOL
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    If you didn't have enough to be upset at during Alex's post game press conference he was asked if he felt sorry for Brady tonight LOL
    Dunno how, but I missed Alex's interview. Perhaps I was taking a leak. It can't have been anywhere near as long as the dumb interviews with Bellichick and Brady.

But I bet I can say what Smith said. He probably heaped praise on Brady, JC and our Chiefs. Kind of guy he is.

He cost us a LOT. But he was worth every one of those 2 second round picks. Does anybody really wish we had taken Geno Smith at #1 and saved those 2 second round picks?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast