Television coverage:
    CBS

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tv

VIPBox.eu

BossCast.net
    Feed2All.eu
    FirstRowUs1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I am asking this in all seriousness. Who's fault is it for 12 men on the field on a field goal kick, on fourth and 2 with plenty of time to go. How do the coaches effing miss that. There has to be someone responsible.
    That's on the coaches for not counting. Theres a player that should be assigned to count as well on the feild. On a punt return you usually seee the returner pointing fingers and counting. There should be about the same ssytemon a feild goal or any situation for that matter. So the system they had failed. So both coaches and players. But it should have never got there of reid would call plays better.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I'll give the Chiefs O-Line some credit. They didn't give up any sacks and they were helping to get some semblance of a running game going, but Reid didn't give them enough of a chance in that department with his needless, pass-happy calling at the wrong time, that anybody with any common sense could see was completely illogical. The 49ers had 40 running plays to the Chiefs 19. The Niners weren't totally stopping the Chiefs running game -- the Chiefs just simply didn't run the ball as often as they should have.

Clark Hunt and Dorsey should bring a big turd to Reid and tell him to smoke it, instead of a victory cigar that they could have had.
    This game is not on Alex not one bit. And all the nay sayers can jump off a cliff. We had third and 1 twice inside the 50 and never ran it. Jamal has 16 touched and Davis has 2. This is 100% on the coaches. 100%. Throw un a fourth and 2 with 12 men on the field. This is all on the coaches. We went toe to toe with a team with. 3 straight conference championship appearances in their house. We can compete with anyone. Look to the bright side. Someone needs to get the memo to Reid. Run the MOTHER EFFIN BALL!!!!
    Why we didn't run more I'll never get. This loss doesn't fall on the players, it's the coaches. Reid needs to be more patient with the running game.

I just love how the headlines are saying "CK spurred the Niners to a win". That's complete, absolute BS. Andy Reid abandoning the Chiefs running game is what spurred the Niners to their victory.The 49ers didn't even score a 2nd half TD.

Mitch Holthus just called that out about that stupid play-calling in the 2nd QTR. I knew it might come back to bite them in the a$$ and sure enough it did.

Thanks again, Andy Reid for helping your team lose a game that they could have won. Try using your head for something other than a suppository, next time. There was no reason to call a pass-play on that 3rd and short in the 2nd QTR and there was no reason to get pass-happy after that completion to Kelce moved the ball into Niners territory & not one single running play was called on that 3rd QTR series. No excuse whatsoever for abandoning the running game like that when you have two good back that can take it the distance any time they touch the ball.

Alex Smith has got to learn to audible out of those situations and override his coaches in those situations.
    Agreed. If you're going to hear the wrath of the boss for not doing things his way, it's easier to sit through the butt-chewing after getting something accomplished. With this being said, I don't think in any way this game falls on Alex's shoulders. That honor belongs to Reid, Peterson & Taub.

One thing I will point out...Our WR corps needs help, badly.
    Last edited by Eydugstr; 10-05-2014 at 08:48 PM. Reason: accidental re-quote

I just love how the headlines are saying "CK spurred the Niners to a win". That's complete, absolute BS. Andy Reid abandoning the Chiefs running game is what spurred the Niners to their victory.The 49ers didn't even score a 2nd half TD.
    Definitely. Kaepernick was very erratic today except when he scrambled. He got bailed out by a much better batch of recievers.

One thing that I do know. The Chiefs haven't won in SF since they won a 1971 Monday night game that was played on artificial turf that night. Since then, the Chiefs have lost every game played on a grass field out there in SF. Go figure.

One thing that I do know. The Chiefs haven't won in SF since they won a 1971 Monday night game that was played on artificial turf that night. Since then, the Chiefs have lost every game played on a grass field out there in SF. Go figure.
    I can't remember who the stud line backer was in 2003 when we played there last may have been 2002. The guy was all over tony g all day priest scored a TD but that was it. We had an offense that year to boot. Think we only scored 7. We played well today despite being out in positions to not succeed. Did you see that second half time of position and zero touchdowns. We are closer than most of us thought. I wonder if Texas chief is still saying blow it up. This team should be four and one.

I can't remember who the stud line backer was in 2003 when we played there last may have been 2002. The guy was all over tony g all day priest scored a TD but that was it. We had an offense that year to boot. Think we only scored 7. We played well today despite being out in positions to not succeed. Did you see that second half time of position and zero touchdowns. We are closer than most of us thought. I wonder if Texas chief is still saying blow it up. This team should be four and one.
    Quite correct. Today's loss is not on the players. They gave a great effort without question & if the Chiefs coaches don't get in their way, they can beat anybody, anywhere.

This headline right HERE should not come as any surprise to anyone. Thank you Bruce Arians for calling them out on this. I hope somebody does the same thing to Manning, somehow.

How does your leading rusher get 2 touches?! How does the 4th best rushing team in the league not even break 100 yards?!

outcoached, plain and simple.

Quite correct. Today's loss is not on the players. They gave a great effort without question & if the Chiefs coaches don't get in their way, they can beat anybody, anywhere.

This headline right HERE should not come as any surprise to anyone. Thank you Bruce Arians for calling them out on this. I hope somebody does the same thing to Manning, somehow.
    I watched that game and you could make an argument for a push off by the Offense on almost every deep pass, and there were a few possible holds that weren't called.