Television coverage:
    CBS

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tv

VIPBox.eu

BossCast.net
    Feed2All.eu
    FirstRowUs1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    That's on the coaches for not counting. Theres a player that should be assigned to count as well on the feild. On a punt return you usually seee the returner pointing fingers and counting. There should be about the same ssytemon a feild goal or any situation for that matter. So the system they had failed. So both coaches and players. But it should have never got there of reid would call plays better.
    On defense/field goal blocks it is usually the team captain and/or the safeties job to count personnel. I.e. The two key people on D who aren't playing: Berry and DJ. Whomever has that responsibility to count is probably a backup who isn't used to doing it.

Andy Reid seems to be turning into Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde.

He is GREAT at coaching the players. He puts together one hell of an offensive scheme. But his offensive play-calling seems to go from genius to WTF YOU MORON?!?!?

Memo to Clark Hunt.....Hire someone to stand next to Andy Reid during games and just whisper in his ear....REMEMBER THE RUNNING GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I watched that game and you could make an argument for a push off by the Offense on almost every deep pass, and there were a few possible holds that weren't called.
    Lol they showed the highlights on one of the td and you clearly see a push off amd the networked even mentioned the push off like it was nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post

Memo to Clark Hunt.....Hire someone to stand next to Andy Reid during games and just whisper in his ear....REMEMBER THE RUNNING GAME!
    Maybe you could give that person the title of "coordinator of the offense," or something similar.

Too bad we don't have someone who could "coordinate the offense" on the coaching staff already ...

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    How does your leading rusher get 2 touches?! How does the 4th best rushing team in the league not even break 100 yards?!

outcoached, plain and simple.
    and he he was averaging over yards a carry (Charles). Yeah let's stop running the ball.

we really should've win this one, there are a lot of things that i want to say but my english doesn't help to express myself properly hahahahahah i'll try though

1- that spot of the ball that Reid challenged was totally bull****, Kaep was about 1 yard of the first down

2- there was a 4th and 1 that we should go on for, just before the 9ers did to as, i mean we punt it on the 42 i think and it was touchback, so we punt it just for 20 yards? well that doens't work to me. And the other team just make the exact same thing in ther next serie

3- Andy Reid playcalling is beeing really bad when our team is down on the score, it is like he panics.

4- Kelce and DAT, i just love them. Just sain

Im dissapointed by the score not by the team. I really hope we come back from the bye week with a win over SD

Cheers from the beauty land here in south america

Hey... Anybody want to fill me in on something, that I must be missing...?

The "twelve men" penalty, on the FG attempt.... Had the Niners snapped the ball, and I just didn't see it? Or is there something in the rules that I missed? Because, it looked to me as if one of our players was calling a TO, and the play never started (no snap). Thus, twelve men on the field should not have been called.

What did I miss there?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

The "twelve men" penalty, on the FG attempt.... Had the Niners snapped the ball, and I just didn't see it? Or is there something in the rules that I missed? Because, it looked to me as if one of our players was calling a TO, and the play never started (no snap). Thus, twelve men on the field should not have been called.

What did I miss there?
    Hey 31 it's been a while

I think that was a rule change this past offseason when the ball is about to be snapped they throw the flag for 12 man if they see it
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

What did I miss there?
    I'll have to watch the replay again...but now that you mention it, it did seem to take a long time before the penalty was called. Still doesn't excuse the fact that Taub shouldn't have caught the extra man, and that we should never have been behind at that point anyway.

The refs seemed to be 49'ers fans last sunday. Another irritating one was the spot when Kap ran out of bounds clearly before the first down marker, and they gave it to him anyway.

What did I miss there?
    What mathew said is true. The refs call it before the snap. Once they see the ball is about to be snapped the will throw the flag. They dont wait till its snapped. Its to prevent a injury on a dead play.