Thread: Thoughts on some players

Default Thoughts on some players

I have seen may good things out of the offensive line so far, I think if we let bowe go we will be fine of coarse it helps that their will be so many WR in the draft that I believe will be better than Bowe as a rookie anyway,we don't really need Hemingway either cause just like Bowe he can be replaced in the draft. Also I don't know about the fellow nation of Chiefs but I'm done with this Ron Parker, and Marcus Cooper experiment They are not cover corners and I don't know if thy can be we need 2 Corners in the draft, Safety is also a major concern for me after Abdullah leaves next year, I'm still on the fence about letting Tamba go cause I think he will be hard to replace I understand the money we get back by cutting him they just need to play that carefully for sure.

What do my fellow Chiefs fans think?

Hemingway - there is no reason to cut him. He doesn't make much money and is good on special teams and blocking.

Bowe - I'd keep him only if he restructured for less money. If he plays the way he has this season, he will have a hard time making it on another team. His production at we is easily replaced. He is an excellent blocker downfield for JC, though.

Parker had been playing safety ever since Berry got hurt, and he has been doing a great job. I'm not sure if you have noticed the lack of wide open receivers deep? He doesn't cost much and is a versatile backup.

Cooper had been picked on and hasn't improved much since last year. That having been said, our pass defense hasn't been terrible. I would like to see us draft a corner early, but only if we have other needs filled.

Why would Abdullah leave next year? He is playing great, the team likes him, and he likes KC. He is not likely to ask for a ton of money. The only reason I could see him moving is to be closer to his family in so cal.

I want to see more from Ford before I make a decision on Tamba. I wouldn't be surprised if he offers to take a pay cut to stay.

Well abdullah's deal was only 2 years and he could leave if he chose too. Ford worries me for sure he looks like it might take him 2 or 3 years to get there though not what I would've expected from a first round pick. We need 2 or 3 receivers in the draft, sorry I forgot parker was playing safety. I wish when berry comes back we could use Abdullah and berry at safety and put parker on the slot. I still think Bowe would be better utilized in the slot but that's just my opinion, we need to keep Sean Smith though I think he plays darn good. We still gotta sign Houston too but for how much, as I understand he wants a hell of a lot, as much as it would hurt to lose him I wouldn't tie up everything on him, i would offer 7-9 million a year maybe 10 if it was a front loaded deal as to not mess with our cap 2 or 3 years down the road. I don't know not very good at this sort of thing just observations I've made.