Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: This week in unnecessary censorship (Jimmy Kimmel)!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default This week in unnecessary censorship (Jimmy Kimmel)!


    0 Not allowed!
    [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=ewc6RqYOZQE"]YouTube - Jimmy Kimmel Clip- This Week In Unnecessary Censorship[/ame]
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    While I agree that most anything is possible; I tend to deal more in the realm of probability.
    What are the probabilities the Chiefs win the SB this football season?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    What are the probabilities the Chiefs win the SB this football season?
    Oh about one in thirty-two.


  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Oh about one in thirty-two.
    So you think we have the same chances as the Dolphins?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    So you think we have the same chances as the Dolphins?
    Why not?


    Dude; are you and I the only two logged on right now?


  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Why not?


    Dude; are you and I the only two logged on right now?
    HersheyBar just posted an excellent opinion about Herms draft choices.

    Other than that, I think we might be.

    I went and saw m0ef0e today we talked about stuff.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    HersheyBar just posted an excellent opinion about Herms draft choices.

    Other than that, I think we might be.

    I went and saw m0ef0e today we talked about stuff.
    How's he doin?

    I miss reading his opinions.


  8. #17
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    How's he doin?

    I miss reading his opinions.
    He's doing good. His computer business is busy.

    Today was kind of a strange day.

    On Friday I went and bought a $1000 car. I tried to get it inspected EVERYWHERE in Independence today, but they were all booked.

    So I went to Blue Springs (where he works) to see if m0ef0e could hook me up with a place that wasn't so busy.

    He got me in at a muffler shop in Grain Valley (where he lives) and was able to get right in.

    Blue Springs is about 10 miles from Grain Valley.

    My car passed inspection, but on the way back to Blue Springs I ran out of gas...

    Apparently the gas gauge is broken on the car because it still said I had a 1/4 tank of fuel.

    So I walked to use a phone (my new cellphone is arriving tomorrow).

    m0ef0e was nice enough to close his computer store, and come bring me gas.

    Is that a class act or what fella's?

    Everyone could learn a thing or two about respect, compassion, and good will towards your fellow man from a guy like that!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    He's doing good. His computer business is busy.

    Today was kind of a strange day.

    On Friday I went and bought a $1000 car. I tried to get it inspected EVERYWHERE in Independence today, but they were all booked.

    So I went to Blue Springs (where he works) to see if m0ef0e could hook me up with a place that wasn't so busy.

    He got me in at a muffler shop in Grain Valley (where he lives) and was able to get right in.

    Blue Springs is about 10 miles from Grain Valley.

    My car passed inspection, but on the way back to Blue Springs I ran out of gas...

    Apparently the gas gauge is broken on the car because it still said I had a 1/4 tank of fuel.

    So I walked to use a phone (my new cellphone is arriving tomorrow).

    m0ef0e was nice enough to close his computer store, and come bring me gas.

    Is that a class act or what fella's?

    Everyone could learn a thing or two about respect, compassion, and good will towards your fellow man from a guy like that!

    Quality individual!


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •