Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dont you dare move this thread... KC Royals...

Default Dont you dare move this thread... KC Royals...

Or at least make a subsection for the occasion...

I live in Australia and have watched every game from the A's extra innings...

Its a great time to be a KC SPORTS FAN...

Spread the Lurvvvvv!!!!!
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

Like the mods around here would do that. That would require work yeah I said it

And there is a locker room section on the site might have been best to open it there

​All kidding aside the mods are great I'm not just trying not to get banned honest (TS I think you are the best)

Instead of banning you I adjusted your post!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 10-29-2014 at 12:05 AM.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    Or at least make a subsection for the occasion...

I live in Australia and have watched every game from the A's extra innings...

Its a great time to be a KC SPORTS FAN...

Spread the Lurvvvvv!!!!!
    Born and raised in KC. I love both my Chiefs and Royals. However, 29 years of failure. I am just waiting for the shoe to fall off in San Fran.

Even though there is a Royals game tonight, I am still wearing my Chiefs attire as I do every Friday before a game.

Im 32 and iv never watched the royals lose a game yet. I never liked watching baseball until the wildcard game when i decided to try and watch it they won. the only game i didn't watch was the only game they lost so far. I always loved playing baseball but thought it was boring to watch but i found myself liking what im seeing. If they win the world series il buy my 1st royal gear.

haha, i see what beer posting looks like.... lolol

didnt realize how demanding my post title sounded...

hope no one thinks i was tryin to be an ***!!

its fun to see a stadium that was so empty for so long, full of fans chanting in unison.

i can recall many games, as the cameras pan around the stadium, where i sat before.

the team, is unlike any that i can recall...

they've got a groovy vibe to them.

I'm from the UK and have watched about 80% of the regular season games and all the play off games despite most only starting at 1am.

Last night hurt, a 4-1 lead then the pitching just imploded in the middle innings, we need Shields to come up big in game 5.

It's good to see KC sports in such a good position right now, I would never have imagined this a few years ago when both the Royals and Chiefs where awful and seemingly lacked any direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis_Chiefs View Post
    I'm from the UK and have watched about 80% of the regular season games and all the play off games despite most only starting at 1am.

Last night hurt, a 4-1 lead then the pitching just imploded in the middle innings, we need Shields to come up big in game 5.

It's good to see KC sports in such a good position right now, I would never have imagined this a few years ago when both the Royals and Chiefs where awful and seemingly lacked any direction.
    Yes, I think the 4-1 blown lead in the 4th game is what will cost it for the Royals.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Yes, I think the 4-1 blown lead in the 4th game is what will cost it for the Royals.
    You might be right. If we win 6th game but lose the 7th game then you can say thats the game that cost the royals. If the royals los3 the 6th game then i dont think it matters as much.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    You might be right. If we win 6th game but lose the 7th game then you can say thats the game that cost the royals. If the royals los3 the 6th game then i dont think it matters as much.
    It still mattered. You can tell their spirit was broken. Their whole momentum swing changed from being young players having fun to stress. This team was very streaky, and usualy went on a skid after something like that happened. I know it was Bumgarden yesterday but there was two plays that Escobar makes 99 times out of a hundred and he missed both, and then you have Dyson kicking a ball in center field. Those are mistakes they don't make but were feeling stressed.

all i can say is 'home sweet home'!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast