Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sixty One!

Default Sixty One!

Great Job Tony G, 61 touchdowns, you did your part. the defense didn't, and unless Gunther can fix things, our playoff hopes may go down the drain. As I see it, we now have to run the table, but that won't happen unless the team fixes what is wrong. Trent and the offense scored enough points to win, the problem being the defense allowed their offense to score more points and win. Gunny, got to fix it, Now, only five games left. Now you have to beat tough teams to stay in it, and You Can Do It. Now get your fannies in gear and get THE JOB DONE!!

Go Chiefs :hammer: The Ravens!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: Sixty One!

kenny1937 wrote:
    Great Job Tony G, 61 touchdowns, you did your part. the defense didn't, and unless Gunther can fix things, our playoff hopes may go down the drain. As I see it, we now have to run the table, but that won't happen unless the team fixes what is wrong. Trent and the offense scored enough points to win, the problem being the defense allowed their offense to score more points and win. Gunny, got to fix it, Now, only five games left. Now you have to beat tough teams to stay in it, and You Can Do It. Now get your fannies in gear and get THE JOB DONE!!

Go Chiefs :hammer: The Ravens!!

...And yet they still can't win on the road.

I guess they will have to take a "crash" course if the team will have a chance to make the playoffs, as long as their is hope I'm going to say "GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Ravens!!"

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

While I don't believe that this team is good enough to be in the playoofs, I haven't given up hope, just yet. Winning a pair of tough home games could be all that we would need.Cincinnati has three very tough games to wrap-up their season, including a match-up with the Steeler, who would like nothig more than to rain on the Bengals' parade. I expect Denver to lose two more. Then if you look at the Jaguars' schedule, you'll see that they will likely lose a game other than the one with us, and Jacksonville would lose the tie-breaker with us, if it were to happen that way. Herm Edwards has a way of making it to the playoffs with generic football teams. Not that there would be any hope of winning a postseason game, or anything, but I would like to get there. Either way, I'm keeping my fork in the drawer, until it is over. GO CHIEFS!!! :hammer: THOSE DAMNED RAVENS!!!

I have no expectations.

Chiefster wrote:
    I have no expectations.
    LIAR!!!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

chief31 wrote:
    While I don't believe that this team is good enough to be in the playoofs, I haven't given up hope, just yet. Winning a pair of tough home games could be all that we would need.Cincinnati has three very tough games to wrap-up their season, including a match-up with the Steeler, who would like nothig more than to rain on the Bengals' parade. I expect Denver to lose two more. Then if you look at the Jaguars' schedule, you'll see that they will likely lose a game other than the one with us, and Jacksonville would lose the tie-breaker with us, if it were to happen that way. Herm Edwards has a way of making it to the playoffs with generic football teams. Not that there would be any hope of winning a postseason game, or anything, but I would like to get there. Either way, I'm keeping my fork in the drawer, until it is over. GO CHIEFS!!! :hammer: THOSE DAMNED RAVENS!!!
    Me to, chief31, I'm not taking that fork out til it is over, after all this is the NFL, anything can happen, so Let's Go CHIEFS :hammer: The Sparrows, er I mean Ravens!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    I have no expectations.
    LIAR!!!!!
    Nope I'm telling the absolute truth; I believe we are done for the season. Sure I'll continue to cheer them on to the end of this pathetic season, but with no real expectation of anything beyond it.

Hell, I haven't had any expectations this season at all.

chief31 wrote:
    Hell, I haven't had any expectations this season at all.
    Yet you hold out hope for the playoffs; sounds an aweful like expectations to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast