Thread: The Chiefs are playing a game in the UK in 2015 !

Default The Chiefs are playing a game in the UK in 2015 !

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNFL/sta...79366711455744

Lions @ Chiefs

Couldn't be happier, I finally get to see my team live ! I've only ever been to one international series game before and that was when the Pats blew out the Rams a couple of years ago, I said to myself I'd only ever go again if the Chiefs are playing and that will be the case next year.

Unfortunately it looks like we've had to give up a home game to play in London though.

Yeah, it sucks that the Chiefs are the only team to give up a home game that doesnt have stadium drama. It sucks for the city to lose out on the revenue from a game, as well as the huge home field advantage. I would be happier if we played an "away" game there.

Glad for you Lewis_Chiefs! Not at all happy that our Chiefs are giving up a home game and then having to play after a transatlantic flight.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Glad for you Lewis_Chiefs! Not at all happy that our Chiefs are giving up a home game and then having to play after a transatlantic flight.
    Yeah I'd of preferred it to be a road game but I'm happy I'll finally be able to see the Chiefs live. The rest times shouldn't be an issue as all teams who play in the international series games have their bye week the week after.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis_Chiefs View Post
    Yeah I'd of preferred it to be a road game but I'm happy I'll finally be able to see the Chiefs live. The rest times shouldn't be an issue as all teams who play in the international series games have their bye week the week after.
    Good point. Thank you for reminding me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis_Chiefs View Post
    Im just as worried about the rest the week before the game as the week after. It would be nice if they played Thursday night, in London the next week, then bye week. Giving the most time for rest before and after the game.

Another good point. I've never really given much thought to these London games.

We've played in London before, but if I remember right it was a preseason game when NFL Europe was still around.