Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worried about the Bills game.

Default Worried about the Bills game.

My head says we win this game. My heart is worried.

No doubt in my mind we are a better team than the Bills, but we're not as much better as we were than the Jets and if it wasn't for a couple of breaks the game against the Jets could have turned out very differently. We started the Jets game with a 14 point lead, but we really didn't put it away until late.

One good thing is that Orton is a pocket passer and our pass rush should be able to make his life miserable. Another is that Orton tends to be weak inside the red zone and our D has been pretty good at holding team to FGs.

On the other hand, as FrankenChief (I think it was) mentioned in another thread, the Bills have a habit of turning into supermen against the Chiefs and of course, we are playing in Buffalo.

IMO this is a game we SHOULD win but I see it as an easy game to lose.

If any of you fellas that know more about football than I do can explain to me why this one is already in the bag then I would surely love to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    I'm in Las Vegas right now and the point spread only has the chiefs +1
    The bookies are feeling the same way I am.....and DAMMIT...we really need to win this one if we expect to make the playoffs.

But if you have $50 or $100 you can afford to lose (or not waste on women) then give the points and make a few bucks. This won't be a 1 point game. We will either win by 3 or more or we will blow it. If you have any cash you can afford to gamble then bet it on the CHIEFS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    I'm in Las Vegas right now and the point spread only has the chiefs +1
    I heard this morning the Bills are favored by one point.

I agree. The Chiefs so far are not slowing down the Bills

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Jersey.....If we do, then you and I plus that Massachusetts Chiefs fan need to get together for the first playoff game (since I am convinced that if we make it we will win it.) The food and bar tab will be on me!!!!

That's why you, I and the Massachusetts Chiefs fan need to get together for our first playoff game this year! If we get to the playoffs we will break the 20 year curse and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY would like to be with some other Chiefs fans
    Hey Connecticut, I'm feeling even better about that playoff win. But the bar tab is on me! I'm game!

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    Hey Connecticut, I'm feeling even better about that playoff win. But the bar tab is on me! I'm game!
    Tell you what Jersey....we'll split the tab. Once we know we are in the playoffs (and that's probably a sure thing now) we're gonna troll the net for Chiefs fans up this way and set up a big party to watch us break the curse. Maybe at that Chiefs Bar and Grill in Philly? LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! This is the year we break the curse and I can't think of a better way to celebrate than watching the game than with another bunch of out of area Chiefs fans!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123