Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great win V Fubbalo!!!

Default Great win V Fubbalo!!!

This was a "quality" win against a good football team, on the road. It's official now - we have a doggonne good football team that can compete against anybody - and win. Congrats to the Chiefs and slam the hags next week!
    SHUT IT

Perhaps they'll come out next week with some home-field swagger like they did on that Monday Night game versus NE.

Really hope we have a good showing vs Seattle next weekend. Great win today!

A really great win! They were kicking our offense all over the field, but our defense kept us in it, special teams got us a HUGE takeaway late and the offense got it done when everything was on the line. This is the kind of win that only great teams can make happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Really hope we have a good showing vs Seattle next weekend. Great win today!
    No good showing required. This is a Strong team, and I EXPECT to win our home games.

I think the Hags are going to be reevaluating their position in the hunt for a wildcard berth in a few days.
    Last edited by chief31; 11-13-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    No good showing required. This is a Strong team, and I EXPECT to win our home games.

I think the Hags are going to be reevaluating their position in the hunt for a wildcard berth in a few days.
    And The Raiders are next.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    And The Raiders are next.
    Gonna kick some Oakland ash!!!!! We're going to the playoffs boys and this time we're going to win!!!!!

Only 1 day of practice to prep for the faiders you say? No problem. This team is already prepared. Get some rest, and kick a$$.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Only 1 day of practice to prep for the faiders you say? No problem. This team is already prepared. Get some rest, and kick a$$.
    I agree. But we still gotta be careful with damned oakland. They always play us tough and they WILL win a game or two. I just don't want it to be against our Chiefs. donks are the week after and it would be real easy to get complacent against oakland.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!! KILL oakland. Raise the black flag. NO QUARTER! Put them all to the sword!!!!!

Let's get to 8-3!!!!!
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 11-16-2014 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I agree. But we still gotta be careful with damned oakland. They always play us tough and they WILL win a game or two. I just don't want it to be against our Chiefs. donks are the week after and it would be real easy to get complacent against oakland.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!! KILL oakland. Raise the black flag. NO QUARTER! Put them all to the sword!!!!!

Let's get to 8-3!!!!!
    Honestly as long as we beat the broncos when they come to Arrowhead by more than 7 points then I think that is the more important task at hand to win the division.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast