Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What have we become?

Default What have we become?

Or am I even part of we?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

well what is your definition of "we" in this situation?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    Agree, more definition please.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Agree, more definition please.

Yep, and yep!

Are Chiefs fans happy that WE are in first place or not?

We all want something from our team, why not be happy with first place in the AFC West?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Are Chiefs fans happy that WE are in first place or not?

We all want something from our team, why not be happy with first place in the AFC West?
    I think it's a little different this year. Usually the AFC West is one of the best in the league. But this year the West has been playing some pretty sloppy ball. I think all the teams have much more potential and are not living up to that potential, including the Chiefs.
    Last edited by greg3564; 10-24-2007 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I think it's a little different this year. Usually the AFC West is the one of the best in the league. But this year the West has been playing some pretty sloppy ball. I think all the teams have much more potential and are not living up to that potential, including the Chiefs.
    The West had pretty good records last year (besides the raiders) and it is being reflected by our schedules this year.

We have all played some pretty tough teams this year.

The West had pretty good records last year (besides the raiders) and it is being reflected by our schedules this year.

Agreed, and I am ecstatic that we are in first place.

What?!

We've lost to some sub par teams. Houston 3-4, Chicago 3-4 and Jacksonville 4-2. Jacksonville is a decent team, but no powerhouse. The only real whooping was on San Diego. The rest were close games.

My concern is we are going into the rest of the season against Green Bay, Denver, at Indy, San Diego(at home for what that's worth), at Denver, Tennessee, at Detroit(that used to be a given win but not anymore) and at the NY Jets.

Denver is having flashes of turning into a strong team as are the Chargers down the stretch. If the O line and the O in general don't light a fire we're in deep cr@p. The D will only carry us so far. Special teams doesn't seem to have much firepower this year either.

Man I LOVE the Chiefs but I have serious concerns on how this season will end up. I honestly think the winner of the West could have no more than 9 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    What?!

We've lost to some sub par teams. Houston 3-4, Chicago 3-4 and Jacksonville 4-2. Jacksonville is a decent team, but no powerhouse. The only real whooping was on San Diego. The rest were close games.

My concern is we are going into the rest of the season against Green Bay, Denver, at Indy, San Diego(at home for what that's worth), at Denver, Tennessee, at Detroit(that used to be a given win but not anymore) and at the NY Jets.

Denver is having flashes of turning into a strong team as are the Chargers down the stretch. If the O line and the O in general don't light a fire we're in deep cr@p. The D will only carry us so far. Special teams doesn't seem to have much firepower this year either.

Man I LOVE the Chiefs but I have serious concerns on how this season will end up. I honestly think the winner of the West could have no more than 9 wins.
    We had nine wins last year and made the playoffs.

But I am with you guy. I want to have home field advantage throughout the playoffs!

GO CHIEFS!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast