Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was so wrong!!!

Default I was so wrong!!!

I will be the first to admit I was so wrong about Ron Parker I was ready to write him off as and bust, However I think he may have just busted out We Might have found us an Awesome Corner, Im so glad I was wrong too because if he plays like that the rest of the year he will be tough to beat, he will be a big key too us winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I thought he did fine. He still made a lot of key plays even ones that were not his. Remember he came to us from Seattle so they knew his weaknesses. They were trying to pick on him. I don't care who you are. If you are being schemed on, you will get beat. He adpated just fine as the game went on which is a clear sign that he is being coached right and he is developing beyond what the Seahawks thought of him.

We have not given up a 300 yard passer all this season. He is a big reason for that. He did gamble on a pass that got him burnt bad but had he made it, OH we would have all loved him for it.
    Agreed COMPLETELY! I felt that early on he was maybe trying a little too hard but settled down nicely after a bit. And your point about his coming from Seattle is well taken. They knew a LOT more about him than a team would know from just watching game films.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12