Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one?

Default Am I the only one?

Am I the only one who misses Dante Hall on special teams? Drummond seems to have no speed or the ability to break one free. Hall seemed soooo much faster and his size enabled him to dodge tackles. Just seems that Drummond will never fill Hall's shoes. I always loved to watch Hall return kicks. The guy had a definite excitement factor, ie the X-Factor!!!!

What about Sippio? I agree Drummond is brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I would love to see Sippio in the game at any position!

Get that guy in HERM!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Good question!

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I don't know that Drummond isn't trying, but that he doesn't accelerate quick enough. By the time he gets going the coverage has caught him. Plus he's too big to be a returner, making it easier to tackle him.
    idk drummond is practicing with the SPECIAL TEAMS that isn't doing so hot this season. they are giving up more yardage and giving teams good field position. on the kickoffs i'm referring to. when we punt it, we are decent bc colquitt gives that ball so much hangtime, our ST has time to go down there and have the oposing team to fair catch the ball. so i mean he doesn't have much practice or work to go by.

idk if im not making any sense on this one i apologize, my mind is just working in jumbles as of this moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    idk drummond is practicing with the SPECIAL TEAMS that isn't doing so hot this season. they are giving up more yardage and giving teams good field position. on the kickoffs i'm referring to. when we punt it, we are decent bc colquitt gives that ball so much hangtime, our ST has time to go down there and have the oposing team to fair catch the ball. so i mean he doesn't have much practice or work to go by.

idk if im not making any sense on this one i apologize, my mind is just working in jumbles as of this moment.
    That sounds as jumbled as my mind!

So your Enter key quite working during that rant?

hehehe

What's up girly?

Are you posting to multiple sites right now?

You don't need to feel guilty...

It's OK to look around...

As long as you come home to Daddy...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post

You are making sense.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Am I the only one who misses Dante Hall on special teams? Drummond seems to have no speed or the ability to break one free. Hall seemed soooo much faster and his size enabled him to dodge tackles. Just seems that Drummond will never fill Hall's shoes. I always loved to watch Hall return kicks. The guy had a definite excitement factor, ie the X-Factor!!!!
    I miss him. I miss having a chance to score though. We are getting exactly what Herm wanted, with Drummond. Squat. We got rid of Hall because he tried to make things happen, now we have a guy who can't.

We (myself excluded) did all of that complaining about Halls "dancing" and now we have a terrible return game. Even on Halls down years, he still managed to be average, at least.

We (again, myself excluded) complained because he lost three yards on a return, but failed to notice the thirty-three yarder that came on his next attempt.

This year, he has already had two returns of over eighty yards, while we haven't gotten one for half that distance.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I miss him. I miss having a chance to score though. We are getting exactly what Herm wanted, with Drummond. Squat. We got rid of Hall because he tried to make things happen, now we have a guy who can't.

We (myself excluded) did all of that complaining about Halls "dancing" and now we have a terrible return game. Even on Halls down years, he still managed to be average, at least.

We (again, myself excluded) complained because he lost three yards on a return, but failed to notice the thirty-three yarder that came on his next attempt.

This year, he has already had two returns of over eighty yards, while we haven't gotten one for half that distance.
    Risk=Chance

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

I would suggest that is because he quit all the "dancing around"; I can't help but think he wanted to go somewhere else. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I would suggest that is because he quit all the "dancing around"; I can't help but think he wanted to go somewhere else. JMO

He is not even dancing around.

He is running right towards the kicking teams tacklers without blockers.

He takes about 3,4, or 5 stutter steps and waits for the tacklers to get there.

He needs to be a power returner and run straight ahead, or get some speed and juke some guys out.

What he is doing right now is not acceptable to the Chiefs fans around here.

There is beginning to be a rumble.

"No Soup for YOU!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast