Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one?

Default Am I the only one?

Am I the only one who misses Dante Hall on special teams? Drummond seems to have no speed or the ability to break one free. Hall seemed soooo much faster and his size enabled him to dodge tackles. Just seems that Drummond will never fill Hall's shoes. I always loved to watch Hall return kicks. The guy had a definite excitement factor, ie the X-Factor!!!!

I miss Dante!

They should let Huard return kicks before they let Drummond! He has better mobility it seems to me!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I miss Dante!

They should let Huard return kicks before they let Drummond! He has better mobility it seems to me!
    Too funny!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Am I the only one who misses Dante Hall on special teams? Drummond seems to have no speed or the ability to break one free. Hall seemed soooo much faster and his size enabled him to dodge tackles. Just seems that Drummond will never fill Hall's shoes. I always loved to watch Hall return kicks. The guy had a definite excitement factor, ie the X-Factor!!!!
    I miss the 2003 kick returner Dante Hall, I think that the mistake came when the Chiefs decided they needed him on offense also, They wore him out on offense and he wasn't his normal self on kick returns.

With the pick that we traded him with we picked up Kolby Smith, why don't we see what he can do on kickoff returns.

We do need to get rid of Drummond, but I am wondering why Kolby Smith isn't getting any time.

Also wonder what would have happened if we would have put Michael Bennett in at Kick Returner, from what I saw on youtube (after he was traded) people have been talking since around 2000 how fast he was, isn't that a skill better used for kick returns then a RB with no O-Line.

Hope this Michael Bennett trade doesn't come back to bite us, maybe we should have kept Bennett and got rid of Drummond, problem is even the Phins may not have wanted Drummond lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I miss the 2003 kick returner Dante Hall, I think that the mistake came when the Chiefs decided they needed him on offense also, They wore him out on offense and he wasn't his normal self on kick returns.

With the pick that we traded him with we picked up Kolby Smith, why don't we see what he can do on kickoff returns.

We do need to get rid of Drummond, but I am wondering why Kolby Smith isn't getting any time.

Also wonder what would have happened if we would have put Michael Bennett in at Kick Returner, from what I saw on youtube (after he was traded) people have been talking since around 2000 how fast he was, isn't that a skill better used for kick returns then a RB with no O-Line.

Hope this Michael Bennett trade doesn't come back to bite us, maybe we should have kept Bennett and got rid of Drummond, problem is even the Phins may not have wanted Drummond lol.
    I have been waiting for the word from HERM that Drummond is gonna get benched.

I don't know what they are watching on film, but Drummond doesn't even start running without taking 5 or 6 stutter steps.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I hear you man. Drummond is so bad. It may have been just me but has he took the ball past the 25 yet? He's one of the worst players that is starting at a position in the NFL. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsfan27 View Post
    I hear you man. Drummond is so bad. It may have been just me but has he took the ball past the 25 yet? He's one of the worst players that is starting at a position in the NFL. lol.

honestly, as long as any of us on this board could catch the kickoff and not fumble it when we get tackled, would be be any worse than drummond? I dont understand why he is still returning, when there never is a return. He is so slow and non-athletic. It is obvious. He is worthless. There has to be a 2nd or 3rd string player that can do more than him, right?

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    honestly, as long as any of us on this board could catch the kickoff and not fumble it when we get tackled, would be be any worse than drummond? I dont understand why he is still returning, when there never is a return. He is so slow and non-athletic. It is obvious. He is worthless. There has to be a 2nd or 3rd string player that can do more than him, right?
    I have been b!tching about this since pre-season.

We never should have let Phinisee go!

I do NOT miss the way he would run for negative ten yards on his returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I do NOT miss the way he would run for negative ten yards on his returns.
    That drove me nuts too, but when Hall was on the field he was respected by opponents and their kickers. This guy Drummond on the other hand has no one shaking in their boots. They probably would have started using Kennison again if he were healthy. Shoot, give Grigsby a chance to field a couple and let that guy go tearing down the field.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast