Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was so wrong!!!

Default I was so wrong!!!

I will be the first to admit I was so wrong about Ron Parker I was ready to write him off as and bust, However I think he may have just busted out We Might have found us an Awesome Corner, Im so glad I was wrong too because if he plays like that the rest of the year he will be tough to beat, he will be a big key too us winning.

A lot of us were wrong about a lot of things this offseason you're not alone bud
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I'm very impressed with his performance. However, I was also impressed with Cooper, who has dropped off when other teams found out his weaknesses. Hopefully the same doesn't happen to Parker.

If any of us knew everything about the Chiefs we would make our living gambling on the Chiefs and we would be very very wealthy.

Worry not, Chiefs4life24. Like you, many of us had believed this season was going to be a tough transition season and after the Titans opener, things only looked worse. But, since the season opener, the entire Chiefs team grew intestinal fortitude internally instead of growing chicken feathers externally, and turned the season around.

I appreciate the kind words guys, I don't like to be wrong but on this im glad I was, I think playing like this can only do guys things for a team, this team has a backbone and intestinal fortitude like I have never seen on a chiefs team

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I appreciate the kind words guys, I don't like to be wrong but on this im glad I was, I think playing like this can only do guys things for a team, this team has a backbone and intestinal fortitude like I have never seen on a Chiefs team
    Got that right!!! We've gone from 2-14 and total chaos to 11-5 (with a fairly easy schedule) and now we are 6-3 with a brutally tough schedule after a ton of injuries and we're right up near the top of the Wildcard pack and only 1 game behind the double-damned donkeys. I hate to sound like a broken record, but I have to thank Reid and Dorsey for this turnaround. Andy Reid has instilled a new spirit in our Chiefs and Dorsey has given Reid the raw material to enable us to survive the injuries and suspensions this year. We're going to win a playoff game this year and we're going to be in the Super Bowl before 2018.

I'll be damned give Ron Parker good praise last week and he starts the game like this. Jesus Christ are you kidding me

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I'll be damned give Ron Parker good praise last week and he starts the game like this. Jesus Christ are you kidding me
    He's trying to be a hero again like last week. Somebody just needs to tell him to settle down and do his job.

I thought he did fine. He still made a lot of key plays even ones that were not his. Remember he came to us from Seattle so they knew his weaknesses. They were trying to pick on him. I don't care who you are. If you are being schemed on, you will get beat. He adpated just fine as the game went on which is a clear sign that he is being coached right and he is developing beyond what the Seahawks thought of him.

We have not given up a 300 yard passer all this season. He is a big reason for that. He did gamble on a pass that got him burnt bad but had he made it, OH we would have all loved him for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast