Television coverage:
    NFL Network

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tv

VIPBox.eu

BossCast.net
    Feed2All.eu
    FirstRowUs1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    If KC came in and played a complete game, that play probably never happens because KC is up by a bigger margin. You can blame the refs on the outcome all you want, but KC did not show up for a full half. 2 for 10 or something on third down, the weakest running offense just ran all over KC, the pass rush has gone away ....again for a 2nd straight year. Just like in MMA (don't let it go to the judges) don't make a game close where a call can change the outcome. No reason KC should be in that situation. score off the muffed punt, end that drive before Oakland's final drive with a TD and the game is over.
    Did the Chiefs make mistakes YES HELL YES

But here's the thing and why I will never believe in this mindset myself OAKLAND DID TO. The difference is they greatly benefited from that BS call. THE CHIEFS DID THERE FREAKING JOB. They DID stop that drive. It would have been a long field goal try and if called properly that was offensive PI and that would have made it even worse for Oakland. They would have had 3rd and a long way and just needed to scramble to get back in field goal rang. Oakland benefited from there mistake due to the BS call. The Chiefs didn't get that.

You can say the Chiefs did not show up but they overcame that and took the lead. Oakland made a big mistake and was given a free 1st down and allowed a drive that was stopped to go on. See the difference
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The Chiefs just blew the ball game. Cut and dried.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

But here's the thing and why I will never believe in this mindset myself OAKLAND DID TO. The difference is they greatly benefited from that BS call. THE CHIEFS DID THERE FREAKING JOB. They DID stop that drive. It would have been a long field goal try and if called properly that was offensive PI and that would have made it even worse for Oakland. They would have had 3rd and a long way and just needed to scramble to get back in field goal rang. Oakland benefited from there mistake due to the BS call. The Chiefs didn't get that.

You can say the Chiefs did not show up but they overcame that and took the lead. Oakland made a big mistake and was given a free 1st down and allowed a drive that was stopped to go on. See the difference
    That's the one positive I do take from this game; We didn't keel over and die. We should've switched to more passing earlier in the ball game when it became obvious that all Oakland cared about was not letting JC get a lot of yards.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    The Chiefs just blew the ball game. Cut and dried.
    Why they didn't show up with a better game I'll never understand, unless they were deliberately playing vanilla because they didn't want to show anything to Denver. And the Broncos have given their fans a share of lackluster moments this season, too.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

I agree that the Refs gave them the chance to win. And then WE failed to stop them on multiple 3rd and 4th downs after that. It sucks, but like doobs said, we shouldnt have left the game in a position to let the refs give them a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I'm not arguing as I haven't studied replays of that play, but I recall that shortly after the play happened you mentioned the same thing in this thread and someone (I forget who) said that at the time Bowe was open Smith was running and had his back to Bowe. Are you sure that is not the case? Certainly Bowe was open for a few seconds, but Smith does not have eyes in the back of his head. Are you sure that Alex was actually in a position to see that Bowe was open? Honest question. Not at all intended to be argumentative.
    I dont think Alex's back was turned, BUT from the replay it looks like he was looking at the middle of the field, NOT the side where Bowe was. So he was looking for someone else. By the time he looked in Bowe's direction he was trying to throw it away. I wish he would have tried to throw it to Bowe. I wish he would have thrown it short and/or just past the pylon where the CB couldnt get it but Bowe would have had a chance. A chance is better than nothing. Not sure if Bowe would have been able to make the acrobatic catch that would have been necessary, though.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I agree that the Refs gave them the chance to win. And then WE failed to stop them on multiple 3rd and 4th downs after that. It sucks, but like doobs said, we shouldnt have left the game in a position to let the refs give them a chance.
    And like I said WE DID STOP THEM. WE DID IT. We stopped them on that drive. The BEST case for them would have been a field goal attempt to tie the game. There should have been 0 chance for them to get a TD. 0. Then as someone else earlier mentioned Oakland got a sack and were well in our backfield celbrating well after the play is that not excessive celebration? It seems to me that while the Chiefs paid for there mistakes Oakland was either rewarded with that BS call or there mistakes were ignored.

You can say well you shouldnt leave the game close to get a chance to get the shaft from the refs. Ok fine. I don't agree with that mindset. But even still it doesn't change the fact that we got the shaft from the refs. It happened and it was a HUGE factor in the outcome of the game. Without it the Chiefs wouldn't have been trailing even as bad as they did play. It's just that simple
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    WOW!!!! I didn't realize just how BLATANT that was. This makes 2 years in a row that INCOMPETENCE on the part of the zebras has cost us a division game late in the season.
    First let me say I was surprised the Raiders won.

Second if you are going to point out blatant penalties overlooked by refs that affected the outcome of the game you can't ignore the holding that Fisher got away with all night a good example is on the Charles TD. Mack was tackled by Fisher and what ended up as a TD should have been 2nd and 26...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201411...653&tab=videos

Pardon me, but, last time I checked, there's still a rematch to be played between the two teams in KC.

Had nothing to do with penalties, we just sucked it up in the first half.
    We play flat the 1st half, couldn't execute, and the play calling was terrible.
    We never stretched the field once in the first half
    WE WERE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone defending the garbage calls that cost us last night only want to talk about the 1st half.

YES WE STUNK UP THE JOINT IN THE 1ST to say otherwise would just be lieing.

But WE CAME BACK IN THE 2ND TO TAKE THE LEAD. They had a bad half to.

The difference is we didn't get the aid of the garbage calls. THEY DID GREATLY without it the best case for them is a 46 yard field goal attempt to TIE the game. THEY SHOULD NEVER HAD BEEN ABLE TO TAKE THE LEAD.

Yes bad calls happen and I'm not usually one to go one about it but some of those calls are GAME CHANGING. This was one of them IMO. It DID have a direct effect on the outcome of the game. End of story.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!