Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7-5

Default 7-5

7-5, thats the won-loos record, it should have been 8-4, but you can't look at what it might have been, you have to look at reality, and reality is, the Offense did their job, the Defense didn't. In the everyday work place that would get you Fired! You can lick your wounds if you want to, but my suggestion would be, regain the fire, put the loss behind you and regain your respectabilty agains Baltimore. 7-5 does not rule you out, but a couple of more losses will, and maybe even one more loss. Clean up the spilt milk, get back on track and-
    GO CHIE#FS :hammer: The Ravens!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: 7-5

kenny1937 wrote:
    7-5, thats the won-loos record, it should have been 8-4, but you can't look at what it might have been, you have to look at reality, and reality is, the Offense did their job, the Defense didn't. In the everyday work place that would get you Fired! You can lick your wounds if you want to, but my suggestion would be, regain the fire, put the loss behind you and regain your respectabilty agains Baltimore. 7-5 does not rule you out, but a couple of more losses will, and maybe even one more loss. Clean up the spilt milk, get back on track and-
    GO CHIE#FS :hammer: The Ravens!!

Stick a fork in them; they'er done.

Well I will keep the fork handy, but I won't stick it in until I'm sure the turkey is done (grin).

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Ravens!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

kenny1937 wrote:
    Well I will keep the fork handy, but I won't stick it in until I'm sure the turkey is done (grin).

Gonna wait until they're crispy eh?

Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

Gonna wait until they're crispy eh?
    Overdone. As usual. Just like Carl seems to like it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Overdone. As usual. Just like Carl seems to like it.

Unfortunately.

Well, it looks like Carl has got his work cut out for him, the answer is simple really, Talent well managed wins games, goes to playoffs, and wins Super Bowls, so Carl, what is missing in the equation? I'll give you a break, you have three, count them, three guesses!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Turkeys, er I Mean The Ravens!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

kenny1937 wrote:
    Well, it looks like Carl has got his work cut out for him, the answer is simple really, Talent well managed wins games, goes to playoffs, and wins Super Bowls, so Carl, what is missing in the equation? I'll give you a break, you have three, count them, three guesses!

Carl needs to go away along with Turnstile.

Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

I don't care where Carl goes, as long as he finds adequate talent to fill the voids, the five year plan he made after getting off the Mayflower is no longer valid, C'mon Carl, get into the space age, take off the Pilgrim costume and donn a space suit befor Snotty beams you off the bridge!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Canaries, er I mean The Ravens!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Chiefster wrote:
    kenny1937 wrote:

I don't care where Carl goes, as long as he finds adequate talent to fill the voids, the five year plan he made after getting off the Mayflower is no longer valid, C'mon Carl, get into the space age, take off the Pilgrim costume and donn a space suit befor Snotty beams you off the bridge!!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Canaries, er I mean The Ravens!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast