Thread: my thoughts tonight

Default my thoughts tonight

justin houston
    we have made some solid long term deals lately and yes the alex smith deal is open for discussion, when are we going to get the justin houston contract finished?
    will tamba return?
    why have they left us so thin at cb?
    chris owens would help sunday night but he is still hurt
    what is the deal deal with donald stephenson? why hasnt he started yet

Justin Houston wants to be the top paid olb in football, they has cap implications. He will get the franchise tag this year. This will result in our other highly paid lb(Hali)finding a new team after this season or taking a drastic pay cut.

CB is a position where we are weak. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of good cb's on the street. Look for Phillip Gaines to make an impact starting tonight because Ron Parker will be moved to safety.

Not sure what is going on with Stephenson. He's just being outplayed I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by stevefuller View Post
    justin houston
    we have made some solid long term deals lately and yes the alex smith deal is open for discussion, when are we going to get the justin houston contract finished?
    will tamba return?
    why have they left us so thin at cb?
    chris owens would help sunday night but he is still hurt
    what is the deal deal with donald stephenson? why hasnt he started yet
    Stephenson from what I was told looked aweful in camp, then he got suspended which didn't help him. He played last night and looked aweful.

The entire secondary was a concern before the season ended last year and we really did nothing to improve it from last year. That is showing up.

I don't see how the Chiefs can let Tamba go. Dee Ford is not even sniffing the field and Tamba continues to play well. At this point, they might as well had Put Dee Ford in at MLB, because he could't have done worse compared to the last two games.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Stephenson from what I was told looked aweful in camp, then he got suspended which didn't help him. He played last night and looked aweful.

The entire secondary was a concern before the season ended last year and we really did nothing to improve it from last year. That is showing up.

I don't see how the Chiefs can let Tamba go. Dee Ford is not even sniffing the field and Tamba continues to play well. At this point, they might as well had Put Dee Ford in at MLB, because he could't have done worse compared to the last two games.
    Supposedly Dee Ford has trouble stuffing a run. His only strength is rushing the passer so milb is not a good fit for him

Houston has two sacks in his last 4 games. He's gone stone cold. Just as he did last year in the second half

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    Houston has two sacks in his last 4 games. He's gone stone cold. Just as he did last year in the second half
    Well in houstons defense teams are running at us more cuz we cant stop the run amd i think the sheme their blocking more to his side than hali side. But thats just a guess.