Television coverage:
    CBS

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tv

VIPBox.eu

BossCast.net
    Feed2All.eu
    FirstRowUs1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.

Last edited by TopekaRoy; 12-07-2014 at 06:46 AM.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    Alex Smith will never get this team to the promised land. Can't do it. Can't dink and dunk when you have to go the length of the field in one minute. No way. Never.
    GET A FREAKING CLUE PLEASE

Every week its the same thing Oh alex doesnt go downfield boo hooo BLAH BLAH BLAH

Forget the fact on a 3rd and long he hit one of our WRs And i use that term losely in the hands and it hit the ground lets just ignore that or the fact that no WR ever GETS OPEN we have had 3 damn good former QBs calling our games this year and they have all said the same thing that NO WR Is getting open

But hey lets just hate on alex because thats the smart thing to do Go root for the donkeys then Jeeze
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    well im done not going to listen to the dumbass smith haters
    Exactly. They are already bashing him. How do they expect him to go down field when we dont have the wr that can get open or even an inch of seperation. How many times did the announcers say there was no one open and it was a coverage sack. Wr dont have a td cuz they suck. Even a bad qb can throw a td to a wr if they were any good.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Who do you want him to throw it to? Its not his fault the wr cant open. When not one wr has a td pass that says more about the wrs than the qb. Even good wrs get tds from bad qbs.
    It's both the QB and receiver issues imo, remember that play when Bowe was wide open in the endzone against Oakland and Smith didn't throw it? I imagine that is happening a lot on offence.

It is not Alex's fault when he only gets to take a 3 step drop before he is being hit and no WR can get separation. We also have two 7-6 teams that have better AFC records than us so that means we are 7th in line for one of two playoff spots. Like I said our season is over. We have to address WR and OL this off season, if the front office does not address them I give up football, I will never cheer for another team, but I will just not care about NFL until the Chiefs WIN a playoff game.
    Last edited by N TX Dave; 12-07-2014 at 07:32 PM.

Another "wait until next year" scenario. Just telling it like it is.

Exactly. They are already bashing him. How do they expect him to go down field when we dont have the wr that can get open or even an inch of seperation. How many times did the announcers say there was no one open and it was a coverage sack. Wr dont have a td cuz they suck. Even a bad qb can throw a td to a wr if they were any good.
    And today Trent even said they didn't have any WRs even running downfield so ummmm Alex was just suppose to air it out to ummmmmmmmm who? That open blade of grass at the 10 yard line? But yes lets blame Alex for not going downfield thats smart
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Who do you want him to throw it to? Its not his fault the wr cant open. When not one wr has a td pass that says more about the wrs than the qb. Even good wrs get tds from bad qbs.
    Being from NJ, I don't watch every game. So change my opinion. Show me a clip of one nice f*%#ing down field pass all f@*#ing season and I'll change my mind. He can't do it, can he? All I need to know is that he can. But he can't.

pitcher's and catcher's start in 2 mons
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I'm so sick & tired of hearing about people that can't stand about pointing the finger. Alex Smith looked like complete **** tonight. Can he throw the ball over 30 yards? Yes....We received a horrible call, but we had our chances (& them some) to pull it off. I'm going to be 50 years old on December 31st. Meaning I seen more then enough heartbreak over the years with the Chiefs.

Here is the upside....I thought we we're going to be 5-11 or 6-10 this year. So we kind of over-achieved this year. Like so many years gone by. Problem? The Chiefs makes you wet your beak a little & you think we might have a chance, but once again, we fall into the hole. Whatever....I'm so pissed right now I shouldn't be posting!
    KC Chiefs fan since 1965!
    Home of the Middle East! Istanbul Club.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    Being from NJ, I don't watch every game. So change my opinion. Show me a clip of one nice f*%#ing down field pass all f@*#ing season and I'll change my mind. He can't do it, can he? All I need to know is that he can. But he can't.
    And again tell me HOW IS HE SUPPOSE TO WHEN THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A WR RUNNING DEEP.

WHO IS HE SUPPOSE TO THROW TO?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!