Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playoff race

Default Playoff race

For those of you who think we are out of the playoffs, you are dead wrong. If we win or next 3, there is no way we don't get in with at least the 6th seed. I've tried to run all scenarios, and I can't find one where we don't get in.

If we lose, then we need some miracles.

That having been said, with the way our ol has been playing, the next 3 games are going to be tough.

I actually thought the o-line played pretty good tonight a did the receivers just bad breaks

Face it the playoffs are not in our cards this year. The way we have played we dont deserve to be either. No way we going to win the rest of our games. I dont want to make the playoffs just to make it. Id rather get a higher spot in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Face it the playoffs are not in our cards this year. The way we have played we dont deserve to be either. No way we going to win the rest of our games. I dont want to make the playoffs just to make it. Id rather get a higher spot in the draft.
    bite your tongue dude! If we get in there's always a chance we can get to or win a Super Bowl. The giants have gotten into the Super Bowl being the 6th seed and won it. Without playoffs there's no superbowl

I am just worried about the Raiders and not the play offs. Losing to them was the most frustrating part of this season. We have lost three straight since then and have failed to stop anyone from running on us, and we suck against Qb's that throw the ball immediately. With their win over the 9ers and their win against us, they will be confident and ready to beat us again, and frankly if that happens, there wont be much Andy Reid and John Dorsey can do to get out of my dog house for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I am just worried about the Raiders and not the play offs. Losing to them was the most frustrating part of this season. We have lost three straight since then and have failed to stop anyone from running on us, and we suck against Qb's that throw the ball immediately. With their win over the 9ers and their win against us, they will be confident and ready to beat us again, and frankly if that happens, there wont be much Andy Reid and John Dorsey can do to get out of my dog house for a while.
    It needs to be one game at a time from here on out. There isnt anything more you can do other than focus on winning this week. If you do that, then you move on and win next week.

to bad. the bolts lost last night so if we had won this one we're in 2nd place
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

We can't stop the run or fast release pass so the other team can run up and down the field and we can not get time to pass over 10 yards down field so the teams can put 8-9 players in the box and stop our offense how are we going to win our last three games. If we do beat the Traiders this week, which has a good DL and will not give us time to set up anything down field then we have to go to Pittsburgh and try to stop Le'von Bell from running for 350 yards right down the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    We can't stop the run or fast release pass so the other team can run up and down the field and we can not get time to pass over 10 yards down field so the teams can put 8-9 players in the box and stop our offense how are we going to win our last three games. If we do beat the Traiders this week, which has a good DL and will not give us time to set up anything down field then we have to go to Pittsburgh and try to stop Le'von Bell from running for 350 yards right down the middle.
    I definitely agree. The way we are playing, I don't see us winning the last three. I believe all teams have a good DL, which is going to give our team issues. If they can find a solution, then I think we have a chance.

We dont deserve to be be in the playoffs and id rather have a higher pick in the draft cuz theres no way we have a chance at the super bowl and just getti g to the playoffs doesnt mean ****.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast