Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travis Kelce

Default Travis Kelce

Okay so three weeks ago, I thought his gesture to V. Miller during the refs call of roughing the passer was funny but after the last two weeks. I am furious with him.

The contraversial fumble actually looked like he was flipping the ball forward celebrating a big catch. It ultimately showed that he didn't obtain posession of the ball. Even though he denied it was showmanship that play could be one single mistake that cost us the game.

He goes and fumbles again this week. Which could have change the momentum of the game. So he makes up for that fumble by scoring a touchdown, but not before he celebrates early holding the ball out there ready to fumble with a hit from behind.

Yes you are a good receiver, but stop show boating until the whistle has been blown and even then keep in mind. You have plenty to improve on, such as being a well balanced TE who blocks, and stops creating false starts or holds. Celebrating one play after making four bad plays makes you look like a Diva.

I agree completely. He is showing a lot of immaturity lately and needs a bit of coaching to learn some discipline. He has the potential to be a top 5 TE in this league, especially with a QB who loves throwing to TEs. But he won't ever get there unless he stops reading into his own hype and starts putting the effort (both mental and physical) necessary.

Agreed, that talent is there, but it's time to quit being a hot-dog and start learning to hang on to the ball at all costs. The Chiefs could easily draft his replacement in the top 3 rounds of the 2015 draft.

A lot of similarities to Gronk. His talent is only exceeded by his ego.

he's a receiver, they can typically be pains in the asses

MEMO TO TRAVIS KELCE:

It's NOT about you and your stats. It's about the Chiefs winning games. And that means YOU COME SECOND.

He needs to relax, you guys are right about him being like Gronk. I don't think he realizes the amount that of frustration this fan base has dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by largochief1 View Post
    He needs to relax, you guys are right about him being like Gronk. I don't think he realizes the amount that of frustration this fan base has dealt with.
    Does he CARE? Many receivers are only out for their own glory.

I don't know if he was showboating this weekend, I like to think he was extending the ball over the goal line because someone was on his back and he wanted to make sure the ball was over so the refs could not screw him.

Eh...Take care of the ball first. The way the refs act anymore I'd take a hint and just protect the ball.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast