Television coverage:
    CBS

Watch online:

WiZiWiG.tv

VIPBox.eu
    BossCast.net
    Feed2All.eu
    FirstRowUs1.eu

Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message.

***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

I am 67 and saw the Chiefs first SB win and I keep hoping I can see a second one before I die, but the way this team plays year after year I have my doubts because I don;t think I will live another 50 years. At least my son is not a Chiefs fan he might see the Cowboys win again before he dies.

I'm 56 watched Chiefs in 1st super bowl with my dad
    been Chiefs fan for life
    May never get to do that with my kids

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    That's the season right there. We simply do not have the roster to compete in the AFC West, let alone in the playoffs. Not taking a WR in this year's draft was a huge mistake, and the "BPA" draft philosophy over team needs ought to be re-examined.
    BPA isn't a win now mentality. It is intended to build a strong and deep team for years to come.

It was a better season than I anticipated it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    BPA isn't a win now mentality. It is intended to build a strong and deep team for years to come.
    I hope you're right in the long run; Right now it isn't getting much accomplished. A lot of these guys aren't even seeing the field.

I hope you're right in the long run; Right now it isn't getting much accomplished. A lot of these guys aren't even seeing the field.
    2013-Fisher, Kelce, KD, nico Johnson, sanders Commings, eric lush, Braden Wilson, mike Catapano.
    2014- Dee Ford, Philip Gaines, DAT, Aaron Murray, zach Fulton, LDT

All the guys in the 3rd round or higher are getting a lot of playing time, except for Dee Ford. The rest of the guys are either injured or backups, which is not surprising for people picked in the 4th.

Sanders rs commings and Nico Johnson were bad picks, but they were late rounders so worst taking a shot.

The only pick I really want back is the Dee Ford pick. If we got a WR, our O would probably look a lot better. But that is hindsight. Hali is slowing down and can't stay healthy (he hasn't missed a game, but isn't able to practice because of injuries) for 16 games, so I don't hate the pick.

Chiefs fans pat yourselves on the back.
    You are without a doubt the best
    fans in the world.
    No fair weather fan could ever put themselves
    through this kind of torture and disappointment
    Year in and year out
    I'm not sure they completely understand our resilience
    you/we have.
    Someday they might wake-up and pay us back

WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK HERE AGAIN NEXT YEAR
    You know we will

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    2013-Fisher, Kelce, KD, nico Johnson, sanders Commings, eric lush, Braden Wilson, mike Catapano.
    2014- Dee Ford, Philip Gaines, DAT, Aaron Murray, zach Fulton, LDT

All the guys in the 3rd round or higher are getting a lot of playing time, except for Dee Ford. The rest of the guys are either injured or backups, which is not surprising for people picked in the 4th.

Sanders rs commings and Nico Johnson were bad picks, but they were late rounders so worst taking a shot.

The only pick I really want back is the Dee Ford pick. If we got a WR, our O would probably look a lot better. But that is hindsight. Hali is slowing down and can't stay healthy (he hasn't missed a game, but isn't able to practice because of injuries) for 16 games, so I don't hate the pick.
    Again, it's a case of "I hope you're right..." maybe these guys will come back to form after an offseason training program. But a lot of these guys we're just not seeing.

Again, it's a case of "I hope you're right..." maybe these guys will come back to form after an offseason training program. But a lot of these guys we're just not seeing.
    The guys who aren't contributing (except Ford) I don't expect to contribute anything more than depth or ST, which is what I expect from anyone after the 4th round.
    I generally judge the success based on contributions from the 1st three rounds. Any contributions from later is a bonus (Fulton). So based on that, I feel like we are seeing some significant contributions from our picks.

i think we just have different expectations of what draft picks should be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    I am 67 and saw the Chiefs first SB win and I keep hoping I can see a second one before I die, but the way this team plays year after year I have my doubts because I don;t think I will live another 50 years. At least my son is not a Chiefs fan he might see the Cowboys win again before he dies.
    im 68 but had to listen to it on AFRS in Nam. now im just hoping i can be around to watch them win a PO game
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]