Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: alex smith

Default alex smith

I hope some of you can see just how limited we are with him as our qb. Not a single td to a receiver all year wow. And for those who say we need to win with a dominant defense well we probably have the wrong head coach and d coordinator for that. Year in year out smith will get us what we got this year an average performance from an average qb resulting in a average record. People can deny it all they want but we won't be hosting a lombardi trophy any time soon with alex as our qb

GO be a donkey fan then dumbass
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    GO be a donkey fan then dumbass
    Are you related to him in some way? Because your blind allegiance and sensitivity regarding any criticism towards him suggests so. Where would you rank him among the leagues quarterbacks? I like him. But I agree he is not among the most talented. He doesn't have the arm. And he is not the kind of QB that you believe will bring you back with a wild slinging comeback when behind by two touchdowns like you've seen Manning, Brady, Luck, Rivers, Brees, etc, etc do many times. Do you want to win a SB? The chances are slim without a top ten quarterback. I'm getting too old. I watched Super Bowl IV. I want to see another before I die.

This game wasn't Alex Smith's fault. Our passing game sucks from a combination of spotty O-line play and a non-existant WR corps.

what does the truth have you to butthurt little matthew. its members like you that are making this site SUCK .nobody can say anything bad about our performances without them being a donkey gaider or bolt fan. its blind fans like you that make me laugh

even tony g was agreed this morning after they stated all the steelers had do was get a lead on us cuz alex's arm could never bring us back he was right

Let's say for a second that I agree with you (which I don't). What better QB is or has been available to us? Until one is available, Smith is the best we can get.

And btw, I think he is a top 10 QB. He is getting pressured on 3 step drops, and then on quick throws the WRs can't get open and don't ad lib when their route is done.
    Last edited by jap1; 12-21-2014 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    what does the truth have you to butthurt little matthew. its members like you that are making this site SUCK .nobody can say anything bad about our performances without them being a donkey gaider or bolt fan. its blind fans like you that make me laugh
    No its the people who hold 1 PERSON accountable for EVERYTHING AND GO ON AN ON AND ON ABOUT IT everyone else gets a hall pass.

When Alex overthrew Wilson I admit he did

But i here this line OVER AND OVER
    "Alex needs to give his guys a chance to make a play"

HE DID he threw one to Bowe right on his hands he dropped it and the excuses came flying for Bowe. So pretty much Alex should be making impossible play after impossible play or he's holding us back but if the play isnt simple for the WR then he has that built in excuse

Also We were on a drive CHARLES fumbles Not a word is being mentioned about that now instead you are just whining about Alex.

Anther drive Charles dropped a pass and the drive stalled Not a word on that

DAT dropped one on a 3rd down play No a word on that.

Instead just more whineing about Alex. I have mentioned when Alex has missed a throw go look at the game threads. You will see me admiting Alex missing throws. Why is he the only ones that gets there mistakes called out?

Seems legit
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

no qb that cant hit his target more than 25 yards down the field is a top 10 qb .

the guy has what 3 passes all year long longer than 30 yards and you guys think he is a good qb.without Charles this team would be 2-14

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast