Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: alex smith

Default alex smith

I hope some of you can see just how limited we are with him as our qb. Not a single td to a receiver all year wow. And for those who say we need to win with a dominant defense well we probably have the wrong head coach and d coordinator for that. Year in year out smith will get us what we got this year an average performance from an average qb resulting in a average record. People can deny it all they want but we won't be hosting a lombardi trophy any time soon with alex as our qb

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    He threw for 300 yards today he was 3 yards shy last week and there were some dropped passes but why mention that
    I like Alex Smith and I want him to have success. He seems to be a leader and strong locker room presence. He IS good for this team. Like anyone else who gets continually pummeled on simple three step drops I can understand him being hesitant. With that said the wide open Wilson this yell was. Sure TD and the wide open DAT last week is cause for concern. Those weren't difficult throws and were missed terribly. That's all I got. So effing demoralized right now. Always a bridesmaid never a bride.

Alex DID give Bowe a Change IN THE ENDZONE. Bowe Couldnt Catch it so Alex sucks? WTF sense does that make? The ball hit the wr right in the hands What more could a QB do for the #1 WR? He cant catch it.
    Bowe had the height advantage on the CB, instead, Alex puts in in front of him for the CB to put a arm and there and jar it loose. Bowe was bigger than that CB, throw it high, have bowe go up for it (and most likely) come down with it.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Bowe had the height advantage on the CB, instead, Alex puts in in front of him for the CB to put a arm and there and jar it loose. Bowe was bigger than that CB, throw it high, have bowe go up for it (and most likely) come down with it.
    90 percent of qbs in the league puts that ball up high so the receiver has a better chance. Bowe didnt drop it Matthews the defender was given a chance to ruin the play. Smith should of let bowe use his height advantage no doubt

So hitting a WR in the hands with a pass isn't good enough anymore got it
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

So hitting a WR in the hands with a pass isn't good enough anymore got it
    ...Not when you have a WR like bowe who can go up and come down with it. yes he hit his hands but the defender was right there to make a play. That ball goes high, 90% sure bowe comes down with it

The sarcastic comment was made in here that it was never Alex's fault

well apperently its never anyone BUT Alex.

Late Denver game driving to tie the game Alex completes a pass to Avery,. Avery then fumbles "Alex couldnt get the job done"

Late Cards game Driving to try to tie or take the lead Alex Completes a pass to Kelce who like Avery then fumbles "Alex didn't get the job done"

Yesterday we have a Charles fumble a Charles drop DAT drop a Bowe Drop YES that was a drop. You haters who only show up to bash Alex after a loss can make every excuse in the book for Bowe but that was a drop. But Alex Made an overthrow so all of that is forgiven and "Alex can't get the job done"

But I'm done with this enjoy your B****fest
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Bowe caught that pass and the DB broke it up. Even Trent Green thought that the placement of the ball was odd. I even said the Oline, WR, and play calling was bad yesterday, but if anyone ever makes one criticism of Alex smith, we are considered haters. The fumble sucked, the line sucked, the over throw sucked, the dump offs suck, the missed open wr suck, the playing calling sucks. I questioned if Alex even audible or changes up WR routes at the line or scrimmage or does he just get a play and say "that'll do". Does Andy Reid and the OC have plays drawn up where Alex must throw to the check down (non-screen) Even one play call they had 3 WR on the left and Alex got flushed out to the right, but since all his wr are to the left, he can't make a play. Does Alex deserve the most blame, no!, but does he deserve some, yes! Alex does enough not to lose the game, but when you put the load on his back, he buckles. I'm also pretty sure everyone here who has said a bad thing about alex would gladly eat a whole pot of crow if he were to be the QB on the team that wins a playoff game and super bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    , but if anyone ever makes one criticism of Alex smith, we are considered haters.
    BS

I have posted in this thread many post I've made saying when Alex didn't get the job done. Again go look in the game threads there are more then I've posted here. But I'm still labled as a blind defender even after I have given Alex Criticism

What makes you haters is threads like this after every loss.

Lets take threads like these and apply them to someone else. Lets use yesterday Charles fumbled and he dropped a pass. So I can make a thread on how Charles didnt get the job done? That would be nonsense don't you think. Considering the mistakes made by everyone else including Alex and his overthrow to wilson. There's a big difference in criticism and blind hate. Threads like these are just blind hate. And they are 100% done by people who have been whineing about Alex since the moment the trade was made.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Since this a Alex smith thread, let's go ahead and change it so it's not a blind hate thread. Does Andy Reid and/or the OC trust Alex smith to make plays? Are their plays designed so Smith does thrown 3 yard passes on 3rd and long? Does Andy allow Alex to do audible at the line and/or change WR routes?

Also, you can't really blame the defense this year (maybe just a little)
    And to further illustrate how pathetic our offense is, our defense has given up a high of 29 points this year, yet we have seven losses. In those seven losses, the opposing team has scored 26, 24, 22, 24, 29, 17 and 20. Only Detroit’s (252) and Seattle’s (248) defenses have allowed fewer points than ours (274) yet we still have seven losses!
    Also, in 6 of those 7 losses, we were down at half time.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast