Thread: First Pick Mock Draft

Default First Pick Mock Draft

First time posting first time using First Pick so go easy.

Round 1 Pick 26 (Baltimore) Devin Funchess WR Michigan A-: Traded back for Ravens 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. They offered not me so don't hate saying that is too much. Funchess and Kelce would be very hard for defenses to stop with their size and athleticism.

Round 2 Pick 16 Dorial Green- Beckham WR Oklahoma B: I had wanted to to Ifke from Oregon here but he went just a few picks before. Couldn't resist DGB's talent and upside. Keep this guy in line and we might have a steal.

Round 2 Pick 26 (Baltimore) Markus Golden DE Missouri A-: Good athlete that will add some more pass rushers to the team. Hopefully he can adjust and develop into a run stopper as well.

Round 3 Pick 19 Cam Thomas CB Western Kentucky A-: Don't honestly know anything about him but he was the best corner on the board and I got an A- grade for the pick so I'll go with it.

Round 3 Pick 27 (Indianapolis) Nick O'Leary TE Florida State A: Traded our pick from Baltimore to drop back one spot and got another 5th. I wanted to take Kendricks from UCLA here but he went the pick I traded back from unfortunately. I saw Leary and thought about Kelce Funchess, DGB, and Leary running around with Charles in the back field. Add DAThomas to the mix and I think we got some real play makers on offense.

Round 4 Pick 19 (San Diego) Corey Robinson OT USC B: Don't know much about him but he was the highest rated OT on the board. Traded back one spot with SD and got another 6th. I know in the real draft the Chargers are one spot ahead of us but the site hasn't updated.

Round 4 Pick 27 Laken Thomas OG Duke B+: Oline depth and competition is desperately needed on this team.

Round 5 Pick 17 AJ Johnson ILB Tennessee B-: Has gotten in some trouble so his draft stock dropped but I'm willing to spend on pick on him for his upside and maybe he can be a steal similar to the mold of Houston getting in trouble and falling to us.

Round 5 Pick 27 (Indianapolis) Phillip Dorsett WR Miami B-: A true burner that can stretch the defense. Add him to the weapons we already added and we are looking scary on offense.

Round 6 Pick 16 Sean Mannion QB Oregon State A:I think he will be gone long before this pick come April but I had o pick him. I think he has a lot of tool that will translate well to the NFL.

Round 6 Pick 17 (San Diego) Brandon Ivory DT Alabama A-: Add depth to the Dline. Hopefully someone who can rotate in and spare Poe from time to time.

Round 7 Pick 20 (Philadelphia) Jonathan Mincy Cb Auburn B-: Don't know much about him. Just adding depth to the secondary.

Round 7 Pick 22 Marcus Murphy RB Missouri A: I know we now have three former Tigers on the board but I couldn't resist taking Murphy he was the best player on the board IMO. Pick got an A grade so I wasn't mad.

Overall draft grade was A- 4950 total points. 14th best draft

I think this draft would be great for the team. I think we need to resign Houston no matter what. Even if it means losing Hali. Signing a maclin maybe and possibly a Peanut Tillman as some veteran presence would be great. Cut ties with the whole receiving core minus Wilson who I thought showed promise.

What u think?

Pretty good to me although I had Dorial Green Beckham going to us in the first. Fun chess scares me with his inconsistent hands. What site did you use I'd like too try that
    Last edited by Chiefs4life24; 01-05-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Web site is called first pick. Just google it. Great time killing site if h love the draft like I do.

I like the Marcus Murphy pick, specailly at 7. Not much of an MU fan, but have watched some of their games at local establishments. He kind of reminded me of J. Charles with how he ran. Maybe it was just the MU spread offense but he seemed to hit holes just like Charles did. For a 7th rounder I would take a flyer on him.

What I have seen though of MU. I am not sure Golden is worth a 2nd rounder. He does make some plays but a lot of the time, he is no where. I don't the value of having a second Dee Ford.