Thread: I had a thought

Default I had a thought

Keep WR Wilson this Rogers kid and I want them to draft 2 or 3 WR. Those 3 for me would be Dorial Green Beckham, Ty Montgomery and that Greenberry kid from Houston was damned impressive to me all 3 or Beckham and 1 of those 2 would be awesome. Good God can you imagine this offence next year. Beckham, Montgomery, Greenberry, Wilson, Rogers, DAT, Charles and Kelce that would be the most beautiful thing aside from my wife and daughter I have ever seen

How about cut Bowe and use that money to sign Fitzgerald or is Bowe's money more importantly allocated towards Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    How about cut Bowe and use that money to sign Fitzgerald or is Bowe's money more importantly allocated towards Houston.
    I think any money from cutting Bowe and/or Hali is likely going to go towards keeping Houston and Hudson.

How about cut the entire receiver core besides Wilson. Sign Maclin to a contract that is based on incentives and his health. Trade back to the late 1st possibly early 2nd. Draft DGB. Then with some extra picks package a deal to move up to the early 2nd and draft Strong. I like the speedster from Miami as a later pick also.

One other guy thats draft stock is reportedly rising fast is #9 from Ohio State. Drawing a blank on his name but I loved what he was doing in the game against Bama. I dunno where he will project come April but I would not be at all upset with DGB and either Strong or Ohio State guy.