Thread: wont be a wr worth #18

Default wont be a wr worth #18

unless amari cooper falls to 18 i dont feel as if the bpa would be a wr
    dorsey a huge bpa type drafter which i am a fan of...dont reach for positional needs
    oline isnt very deep as far as first round talent....i like ronnie stanley ot from notre dame but i believe he will be gone long before 18
    i kind of like tj clemmings (pitt) 1st rounder and jake fisher(oregon) in the second
    i am not saying that we go ot in both rounds just saying like these two players
    any chance of trading up for amari cooper say if he falls out of the top 10?

I agree. I did see a mock not to long ago that had Cooper falling to the Rams at 10. Had us moving up to the 10 spot for our 1st and our 4th this year. Also our second next year. I would love that but its not likely Cooper falls that low. I think White might be worth a look at 18 but I don't know enough about him to say either way. I think a trade down will be a very likely option for us. Gaining some more picks will allow us to move up or down throughout the draft for specific guys on Dorsey's radar. Im all for DGB in the second even if we have to move -up to get him.

I think moving up 5 spots or so may be a possibility, and if the mocks stay what they are now, there may be value in a WR there. We will likely have a lot of comp draft picks. We could move up in the first, and still end up with a full 7 picks.

Jaelen Strong
    Devante Parker
    Kevin White

Would be more than happy with any of those three at 18. At least one should be available.

I don't think Amari is as good as everyone says

care to elaborate?

Well for 1 he is not as big as would like I prefer them to 6-1 or taller and 200 to 230 in weight. Secondly he just isn't explosive enough. Not to many yards after catch the general consensus among all the analysts agree

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis_Chiefs View Post
    Jaelen Strong
    Devante Parker
    Kevin White

Would be more than happy with any of those three at 18. At least one should be available.
    You beat me to this reply. If these guys stand up to the post season scrutiny/evaluation I would not hesitate grabbing one at 17 and then going heavy on O-line the rest of the draft.

I believe they should and will draft 2 or 3 starting WR which is how they should draft this year. I would only grab 2 or 3 OL though cause we are getting Jeff Allen back resign Hudson, Fulton should remain a starter