Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Haters thread

Default Haters thread

As in lets all hate the Donkeys

GO COLTS
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    if he see's the writing on the wall he'll go. and I don't think Fox is the problem. Elway is.
    This. In Elway's world, it's all about the QB. Fox might not have been the greatest coach, but he did get that team running exactly when they needed a run game. What's his reward? Loses his job.

Latest rumor is that Mike Shanahan might be heading back to Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Y'know....Sometimes I almost feel bad for donkey fans. They thought they had bought themselves 1 or more guaranteed Super Bowl wins and all they have to show for their $100 million is being blown out in the Super Bowl.
    Eh, I don't understand how getting to the super bowl is a bad thing. they won the AFC West title 3 straight years (some of us love AFC West titles). I honestly think if the injury was brought up and they brought in brock lobster, they wouldn't get anywhere either. It's hard to win in the playoffs (0-8 .........we should know this). I don't follow the broncos and watch their games (2 out of the year) and the friends that I have that are bronco fans just thought Fox was too predictable and got out coached, manning didn't look right, and everyone (besides CJ Anderson) quit on them this past weekend. They'd like Manning to come back for one more year but the Cap hit will not be pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    This. In Elway's world, it's all about the QB. Fox might not have been the greatest coach, but he did get that team running exactly when they needed a run game. What's his reward? Loses his job.

Latest rumor is that Mike Shanahan might be heading back to Denver.
    ole rat face?? your kiddin'
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Latest reports are saying now that even Shanarat is out of the picture, too, but it's not out of the relm of possibility...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...things-to-know

Latest reports are saying now that even Shanarat is out of the picture, too, but it's not out of the relm of possibility...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...things-to-know
    Sorry folks it looks like cbssports has already taken that story down....but it does say that Peyton will be involved with the next head coach decision.

Elway: Peyton Manning will be involved in search for new coach

by Larry Hartstein | CBSSports.com
    Tue, 13 Jan 2015 2:25 PM ET

Broncos general manager John Elway said quarterback Peyton Manning will be involved in the search for a new head coach, adding he believes Manning hasanother good year of football left, reports the Denver Post.
    Speaking at a news conference, Elway said he'll give Manning several weeks to decide if he'll play in 2015. When asked if he thought Manning would help take the team to the next level, Elway replied, "I do."
    "We want Peyton back," Elway said, per the paper. "It's going to come back to what Peyton wants to do.
    "Only Peyton knows what his body feels," he added. "I can't speak for him and I won't."
    Manning, 38, was noncommittal on his future following Sunday's 24-13 home playoff loss to the Colts. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Manning played with a torn quad since mid-December, though the Broncos described the injury as a strain.
    Denver parted ways with coach John Fox on Monday. Elway said he and Fox "disagreed on how to get to the next level."
    Elway said offensive coordinator Adam Gase and defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio are candidates to replace Fox, though no interviews have been scheduled.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Eh, I don't understand how getting to the super bowl is a bad thing. they won the AFC West title 3 straight years (some of us love AFC West titles). I honestly think if the injury was brought up and they brought in brock lobster, they wouldn't get anywhere either. It's hard to win in the playoffs (0-8 .........we should know this). I don't follow the broncos and watch their games (2 out of the year) and the friends that I have that are bronco fans just thought Fox was too predictable and got out coached, manning didn't look right, and everyone (besides CJ Anderson) quit on them this past weekend. They'd like Manning to come back for one more year but the Cap hit will not be pretty.
    doobs.....Let's be honest. Winning the AFC West 3 years running is quite an accomplishment. Making it to the Super Bowl is quite an accomplishment....even if you get blown out. But let's not kid ourselves....The donks didn't get what they thought they were buying.

And right now it looks as if we are going to find out if that $100 million investment comes back to bite them right in the the ash. The donkeys rolled the dice. And right now that roll of the dice hasn't payed off with what they hoped, but as you say...3 AFC West Championships and a Super Bowl appearance is not a bad ROI. But it looks as if they are in blow it up and rebuild it mode and if they suck for the next 3 years then I don't think their gamble will have paid off that well.

Sorry folks it looks like cbssports has already taken that story down....but it does say that Peyton will be involved with the next head coach decision.

Elway: Peyton Manning will be involved in search for new coach

by Larry Hartstein | CBSSports.com
    Tue, 13 Jan 2015 2:25 PM ET

Broncos general manager John Elway said quarterback Peyton Manning will be involved in the search for a new head coach, adding he believes Manning hasanother good year of football left, reports the Denver Post.
    Speaking at a news conference, Elway said he'll give Manning several weeks to decide if he'll play in 2015. When asked if he thought Manning would help take the team to the next level, Elway replied, "I do."
    "We want Peyton back," Elway said, per the paper. "It's going to come back to what Peyton wants to do.
    "Only Peyton knows what his body feels," he added. "I can't speak for him and I won't."
    Manning, 38, was noncommittal on his future following Sunday's 24-13 home playoff loss to the Colts. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Manning played with a torn quad since mid-December, though the Broncos described the injury as a strain.
    Denver parted ways with coach John Fox on Monday. Elway said he and Fox "disagreed on how to get to the next level."
    Elway said offensive coordinator Adam Gase and defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio are candidates to replace Fox, though no interviews have been scheduled.

The plot sickens.

To make things even more interesting...Now I'm hearing that Jack Del Rio is this >< close to being the head coach of the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    The plot sickens.
    I don't know this sounding more like i got it you take it
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

To make things even more interesting...Now I'm hearing that Jack Del Rio is this >< close to being the head coach of the Raiders.
    JDL had a losing record with the Jags and only 2 playoff appearances. If they find a good OC to help Carr, then yes scary (also a true #1 WR). Denver is looking at kubiack which would be stupid because Elway wants to get a coach to get over the hump and if they hire Kub, then they hired a coach who had trouble getting over humps with the Texans.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast