Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Rebuilding the WR

Default Rebuilding the WR

As much as I would like too see Jeremy Maclin he wants to stay in Philly, I doubt we could afford Randall Cobb even if Green Bay let him escape, I would like to see them gut everyone but Albert Wilson, and Jason Avant he provides an awesome teacher for these guys to learn from, De'Rick Rogers, sign Mark Harrison I think he deserves a shot, and build through the draft. We need to get 2-3 receivers
    Dorial Beckham, Ty Montgomery, Jaelen Strong, Rashad Greene, Nelson Agholor, DeVante Parker, Kevin White, Tyler Lockett, Sammie Coates, Justin Hardy, Phillip Dorsett, Stephen Riggs and Deontay Greenberry are all great options we need too draft at least 2 of these guys maybe more. I would grab a good pass catching TE in their as well to line up with Kelce and cut Anthony Fasano

They gotta get some linemen they will keep smith from being put on his ***. He can't do everything for these guys

My head frickin hurts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    My head frickin hurts!!!
    Mine too. I still think Stevie Ray is simply the 3rd incarnation of MMO/MMH.

Hmmmm.... you could be right.

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Hmmmm.... you could be right.
    Don't let it keep you away.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I'm just pointing out the common traits in the people who GO ON AND ON AND ON about how the QB spot is the major issue. Just like you do when you ask why people just cant "accept Alex for the player on the back of the card" ECT.
    It's the NFL -- the QB spot IS the major issue for any team that doesn't have a good one, IMO.

I'm not saying that the QB has to be elite; just good. We don't disagree about the Chiefs' offensive line and receivers being areas that need to be improved. We disagree about Alex Smith being a good enough QB, and we also disagree about how the skills of the QB (or lack thereof) affect those areas.

Both sides of the isle are going ON AND ON AND ON about it. Pretending that those who don't believe as you do are somehow inherently contradicting themselves ....... well, that's disingenuous.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    They gotta get some linemen they will keep smith from being put on his ***. He can't do everything for these guys
    10 years in the NFL, and no offensive line has been able to do it yet. Coincidence, maybe?
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

The only elite linemen he had in San Fran was Iupati

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    The only elite linemen he had in San Fran was Iupati
    So then its just coincidence? Alex Smith just attracts poor offensive lines.

Sounds to me like nobody's has given him a line that's worth a damn then

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213