Thread: Larry Fitz in with KC

Default Larry Fitz in with KC

Obviously things would have to be worked out, but...

I think he would love to catch passes from Alex...

Not sure who else would be in the running, but he would be cheaper than either Thomas' from Denver???

I don't know the answers, just posing the question.
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!

I think that would be a nice addition. I just think he would be out of our price range if he hit the open market. Only way I see it happening is if he restructured his contract and then was traded.

Quote Originally Posted by NickheadKCAU View Post
    I think he would love to catch passes from Alex...
    No offense, but ....... based on what?
    Statistically speaking, Alex Smith is one of the least "WR friendly" QBs in recent NFL history.

Besides, I'd hate to see the Chiefs give up draft picks for a high priced veteran - especially considering the thought that they should have some solid options via free agency.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

I am willing to bet alex smith is in his bottom tear of his qbs to catch passes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray View Post
    No offense, but ....... based on what?
    Statistically speaking, Alex Smith is one of the least "WR friendly" QBs in recent NFL history.

Besides, I'd hate to see the Chiefs give up draft picks for a high priced veteran - especially considering the thought that they should have some solid options via free agency.
    This. I love Larry Fitz, he's one of my favorite non chiefs players but the guy is getting old and is going to cost too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    I am willing to bet alex smith is in his bottom tear of his qbs to catch passes from.
    I'm not sure if it's ALL on Alex. Part of it may be but a big part of it is he does not get enough time behind that sorrowful line to look for his WRs. And our WRs do not get open quickly enough for him either. He looks like he simply does not trust our wideouts. If we add a wideout who can separate quickly, I think Alex will get out of his shell and target him.

No lineman can hold a block for that long when a WR can't get open to even catch a cold