Thread: Peyton's retirement??

Default Peyton's retirement??

I read on bleacher report he is struggling with whether or not to come back. Archie said he didn't know what he is gonna do. Part of me will be glad he retires but part of thinks he is something the NFL will never see again. If he does retire that changes the whole game for the AFC West. Which means we would have the best coaches and QB in the West, just my opinion what do you guys think?

I don't think he wants to Retire. He has always beena bout records and he is only 2500 away from passing Marino. If he is really thinking about retirement, I am guessing there is an alternative reason suggesting it. Maybe Mr. Elway and his cap hit against the Donkies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I read on bleacher report he is struggling with whether or not to come back. Archie said he didn't know what he is gonna do. Part of me will be glad he retires but part of thinks he is something the NFL will never see again. If he does retire that changes the whole game for the AFC West. Which means we would have the best coaches and QB in the West, just my opinion what do you guys think?
    All of me -- not part of me -- knows that he piles up big numbers in the regular season and then drops a big pile in the back of his shorts in the post-season.

All of me -- not part of me -- knows that he ain't getting a Super Bowl win in Donkeyland.

All of me -- not part of me -- knows that Peyton Manning ain't in the same class as Joe Montana. Neither was Turd Elway. I know, because I've watched the entire careers of all three players and don't anybody try to lay any Jerry Rice BS on me, because Montana helped the 49ers win two SB's before Jerry Rice was drafted.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 02-02-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    What might have changed the game in the AFC West has already happened with John Fox going to the Bears.

It'll be interesting to see how Elway builds up the media pressure to try and get Peyton to come back. He's the main reason why he's there now for the contract that he signed, so I really doubt if the cap hit keeping Peyton affects him.