Thread: Michael Oher

Default Michael Oher

The titans just released Him I think I would jump on this he is still a good tackle. He would take of our need at right tackle

There's a reason he was cut, he's not the same anymore.

Damn that's sucks I thought he could help us. Was just throwing it out there

I read on Bleacher Report that he ranked like 50 out of 52 or something of qualified RTs in pass blocking. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in for cheap for depth and to battle. But definitely wouldn't throw much money his way. Probably won't get him because some team will be willing to throw more money at him than us for sure.

He's dealing with arthritis in his big toe if I recall correctly. Foot issues are difficult for any athlete, and only compounded when said foot has to support 300+ pounds. My guess is he is done.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by CabbageHATCHkid View Post
    I read on Bleacher Report that he ranked like 50 out of 52 or something of qualified RTs in pass blocking. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in for cheap for depth and to battle. But definitely wouldn't throw much money his way. Probably won't get him because some team will be willing to throw more money at him than us for sure.
    So that is an improvement right? Moving up from 52 to 50.