Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just a thought

Default just a thought

I wish we had 2 second round picks, cause one analyst said Benardrick McKinney might drop to the second, we could grab a WR in the first, A.J. Gann and McKinney in the second and Devin Smith and Cedric Ogbuehi in the 3rd, we could grab a CB in the fourth Alex Carter. We should have two fifth rounds so FS Kurtis Drommund or SS Anthony Jefferson personally I want Jefferson and comp 5th QB Sean Mannion, 6th round another Guard Jarvis Harrison, 2 7th rounders TE Wes Saxton and WR Antwan Goodley or Tony Lippett

I wouldn't consider those guys discount meat project guys they would be legitamite starters. Would you guys be mad or dissapointed if they traded back or did trade any picks??

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I wouldn't consider those guys discount meat project guys they would be legitamite starters. Would you guys be mad or dissapointed if they traded back or did trade any picks??
    I wouldn't be upset if Dorsey traded up. I wouldn't be upset if Dorsey traded down. I wouldn't be upset if Dorsey stayed with the picks we have. I don't follow the college game closely enough to consider myself to really know anything about the draft.

I just know that this is a very important draft for us and that we, as fans, really need Dorsey to strike it rich in this draft.

The draft for me has always been one of the highlights of the year for me in terms of excitement for sporting events. Every year I have who I hope we draft and when we get on the clock there is a guy that I am always pulling for. But as soon as the pick is announced I always find myself saying huh, I like the pick. I like addressing that need. Call it blind optimism or what you want, but it has been that way for me every draft of every round since I was kid. I think it stems from the excitement of those kids entering their dream job and the hope that our team did something on that day that will be pivotal for the future. Its exciting and I know I'm probably going to be happy either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I've never been able to believe in trading up. I feel everyone should realize you can find good and great starters in the 3rd through 6th rounds. You always load you're team with everything you can get even if it means destroying another team to get said players, you bully and crush the life out of the other team by any means necessary. I think when you're on that field you should do certain thing to win like driving you're helmet in a guys chest ect. To put him down, the draft is no different. Besides we need players in all of those positions.
    I agree with loading up in draft, but not when your team is needing starters because you are loaded with back ups. Why waste draft picks on players knowing half of them won't be on the team or may slightly edge out another player only slightly increasing the depth of the team. I hate the though of trading back to get more picks to settle on the next best player available. If there is a player that the team thinks can help this team immediately and he is in reach, you make a deal and move up and take him to fill an obvious hole. Just as the Chiefs did with Brandon Albert. They saw a need at LT, they had their guy and they traded up with the Lions and took the guy they thought would slip down two more spots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12