Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First 4 picks?

Default First 4 picks?

How many receivers could we take with our first four picks before you would be upset?

I was looking at a mock that had us taking DGB in the first. I love the pick. If were going to gamble on a receiver might as well go all in on the gamble. It got me thinking with receivers like Greene, Lockett, USC guy, Dorsett, Montgomery still on the board how many is too many to take in our first 4 picks?

DGB, Greene, OG, and Lockett/Dorsett/Montgomery with our comp pick would absolutely be fine with me.

What is your take?

I think if we get 2 receivers in the first four rounds and 3 o-linemen in the rest of the draft I would be happy with that. But you're right if we get a receiver or linemen in free agency that will change things for us and their won't be as much pressure to get one in the draft right away

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I think if we get 2 receivers in the first four rounds and 3 o-linemen in the rest of the draft I would be happy with that. But you're right if we get a receiver or linemen in free agency that will change things for us and their won't be as much pressure to get one in the draft right away
    I think the need for a starting safety, corner and ILB is just as important as a starting WR and or RT. If there is a safer pick at any of those positions. The Chiefs can't afford to neglect other concerns by focusing specifically on two of them.

Other than Kicker, Punter, QB, TE and OLB anyone they take in the top picks will be fine with me as long as they don't take a development player. I was not found of the Dee Ford pick last year and really not found of it as the season played on.

2 O-linemen, 1 WR, 1 D-lineman.

We need to draft some receivers and olinemen. Still wish they would try in fa for receivers to. Randall cobb anyone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12