Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: My Top Positions of Need

Default My Top Positions of Need

Top 6 Needs

1: WR
    2: RT
    3: Right Guard and Left Guard
    4: ILB
    5: CB- Sean Smith needs help and Phillip needs to play more, I've always been a believer in having 2 Corners
    6- DE- need 2 really one for Devito's spot and depth

These are in no particular order either

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    He sounds like my man hali all over again. Enough about smith. Hes not elite but can be a goodqb with theright talent around him.
    As long as there are favorable comments being made about Smith, I feel justified in expressing my disagreement. I think he's no better than average, and people can take exception to it if they want. It's not as if I'm saying that he's a bad player, it's just that I'm not so accepting of mediocrity when it comes to the QB. Sue me.
    Last edited by Stevie Ray; 02-16-2015 at 01:13 AM.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Delusional. You want perfection and that doesn't exist on this planet, I'am so sick of this **** where people have to knock the QB we have, a true fan knows we have great pieces on this team anything more is asking the impossible. I mean JESUS CHRIST not everyone is Tom Brady or Peyton Manning if you love them guys so much be a Donkey FAN.
    Just because everyone can't be elite, that's not an excuse to settle for mediocrity.

Do you want to have the best chance to win a championship, or are you fat and happy just having a winning record every now and again?

I'll do you and the rest of the Smith family a favor -- when Alex screws the pooch and leaves us disappointed and empty handed, I won't even bring up the fact that I told you so.
    Last edited by Stevie Ray; 02-16-2015 at 01:23 AM.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

Because I don't understand what you want outta smith, not everything is the QB fault. This is a deep hatred I don't understand why??? We have bigger problems than Smith. We just want you to see our point of view and be open too it. What is you definition of mediocrity???? The world and owners of the managment of the Chiefs will always disagree and be right.

You can't fix stupid guys
    Last edited by Chiefs4life24; 02-16-2015 at 01:36 AM.

Because I don't understand what you want outta smith, not everything is the QB fault. This is a deep hatred I don't understand why??? We have bigger problems than Smith. We just want you to see our point of view and be open too it. What is you definition of mediocrity????
    Excuse you, it's not hatred. It's called objectivity.

It's not that I want more from Smith. It's that I recognize the reality of what he is as a QB, and I don't allow my bias for all things Chiefs to keep me from acknowledging it.

Smith isn't a terrible QB, but he isn't a good QB either. Some of you just can't see Hell for all of the flames.
    Last edited by Stevie Ray; 02-16-2015 at 02:22 AM.

You can't fix pedestrian QB play by trying to upgrade everywhere else. It doesn't matter who you put around a mediocre QB, he's still going to be mediocre. The supporting cast is only as effective as is the QB.

The outcome is an overall mediocre offense. When those are the results, some folks will continue to focus on pass protection, dropped passes, subpar WR production, etc......... and view it as a failure of the supporting cast.

Because its the truth. Millions of fans can't be wrong. You people read to much into things . Smith is certainly at least a top 12 QB granted he is not Manning, Rogets , Brady, Brees, Luck or Wilson but he is definitely better than half the league by far, stats don't really matter its just numbers on a paper the game of football is all about time and inches. I don't believe in taking risks and I understand everything is a risk however sometimes slow and conservative wins too

A big reason why Smith doesn't throw many deep balls is because our WR's can't get open. The one that can(Kelce) got thrown and caught many deep balls. I'm not sure that any WR on our team could make another starting roster anywhere in the league. Maybe Bowe, but he sure as hell wouldn't be a #1 WR. What Alex Smith has accomplished with this uninspiring group of WR's and deficient OL is nothing short of miraculous.

But go on hating Alex Smith. Sorry to interrupt.

I think all of on here agree that Smith is not an elite QB and most of us admit he is nothing more than average okay so you don't have to convince us of that so stop trying. The big difference with us is we do not see a valid option at this time to upgrade him unless it is one of the young ones we have on the team currently, there will not be a can't miss at our pick this year in the draft, in fact there may be only 1 or 2 QB in that category this year and some mocks have the second one falling to us and we pick him, who knows. Let me ask you if you have a grade C QB and a grade grade D OL and a grade D WRs and you can not see a definite improvement in the QB what is wrong with upgrading the OL and WR to grade Bs? Do you think that will not help the team at all?

I don't know whether or not the Chiefs Ownership/Administration take into account what Chiefs fans view as a smart first round pick, or take into account what Chiefs fans are content with.

Top 6 Needs

1: WR
    2: RT
    3: Right Guard and Left Guard
    4: ILB
    5: CB- Sean Smith needs help and Phillip needs to play more, I've always been a believer in having 2 Corners
    6- DE- need 2 really one for Devito's spot and depth

These are in no particular order either
    Good list, Chiefs4life.

If it were me I might swap priorities 3-5 around a bit, but think you've pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast