Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: My Top Positions of Need

Default My Top Positions of Need

Top 6 Needs

1: WR
    2: RT
    3: Right Guard and Left Guard
    4: ILB
    5: CB- Sean Smith needs help and Phillip needs to play more, I've always been a believer in having 2 Corners
    6- DE- need 2 really one for Devito's spot and depth

These are in no particular order either

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    But yet you insist that it's one spot holding the offense back.
    If you can find one post where I said that, then do it. Until then, you're strawmanning and wasting bandwidth.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray View Post
    There's a clear difference between holding others accountable and using others as an excuse to defend Smith. You just don't get it. Say it with me ....... "We're talking about Alex Smith."

No matter how many ways I try to get you to focus on the Alex Smith aspect of the Chiefs issues, you just can't do it.
    Again that's the issue

When a positive is brought up "it's a team game"

When the problems are being talked about you want to talk about Alex Smith anything else Is an "excuse"

Seems like an objective outlook to me sure
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Again that's the issue

When a positive is brought up "it's a team game"

When the problems are being talked about you want to talk about Alex Smith anything else Is an "excuse"

Seems like an objective outlook to me sure
    Sounds hypocritical to me. I dont think smith is the one that holds us back. He may have some weaknesses and issues but he fits well with reids offense. I just want to see with my own eyes what he can do with a oline and wrs at his disposal. I think its just to hard to accurately judge a qb with the oline and wr weve had. We seen him have good games with us and 49ers. If he can have some efficiency i think we can see a more efficient smith. But thats just my opinion. If i was a defense smith wouldt scare me but either would wilso. But yet he made twl superbowls. If lynch retires watch and i bet wilson struggles alot. He doesnt go throuh hjs progressions and has to lob a ball into a spot. He has to scramble to see his recievers. Taller qbs can throw it at better angels which help them protect the ball. If you put smith on the seahawks then they would be a better offense and they would have another superbowl ring. I dont trust wilson without lynch and his defense that helps keep them in games. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by jason1981; 02-21-2015 at 07:15 PM. Reason: spelling

I'm starting to think we all read too much into things haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    I'm starting to think we all read too much into things haha
    What we have is folks who can't refute facts, so their only recourse is to erect straw man arguments.

Nobody argues that it's ALL Alex Smith's fault, and nobody argues that others (players and coaches) aren't accountable -- yet these are the same flimsy claims that spring up whenever a Smith apologist doesn't have an answer to the actual argument(s) that are being made. It's like clockwork, guaranteed to happen -- not just here, but in fan circles throughout Chiefs' Kingdom.

The 29th ranked passing offense in the league, but lord forbid someone raise the argument that the problem starts with the QB.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

What we have is folks who can't refute facts, so their only recourse is to erect straw man arguments.

Nobody argues that it's ALL Alex Smith's fault, and nobody argues that others (players and coaches) aren't accountable -- yet these are the same flimsy claims that spring up whenever a Smith apologist doesn't have an answer to the actual argument(s) that are being made. It's like clockwork, guaranteed to happen -- not just here, but in fan circles throughout Chiefs' Kingdom.

The 29th ranked passing offense in the league, but lord forbid someone raise the argument that the problem starts with the QB.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
    What we have here is people respond with Facts that refuite your opinion so you just brush them off and want them thrown out. Sorry some of us live in the real world where we do this silly little thing like looking at all the facts not the ones that Stevie Ray cherry picks.

Haters gona hate
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Lets all just say stevie ray is right so he will shut up already. You can tell he just likes to argue and to narrow minded in his views. Stevie ray is roght and has all the answers lets make him the new bm sl he can trade the whole team for a what he calls a good qb. Stevie your right amd we are wrong. So your point is made now can you be gone since all you talk about is smith. Im giessing you dont care about upgrading any other positions cuz it's all smiths faults right. Congrats your the gm of the year. You win. Go celebrate somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Im giessing you dont care about upgrading any other positions cuz it's all smiths faults right.
    LOL, like clockwork. Smh ......

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Lets all just say stevie ray is right so he will shut up already. You can tell he just likes to argue and to narrow minded in his views. Stevie ray is roght and has all the answers lets make him the new bm sl he can trade the whole team for a what he calls a good qb. Stevie your right amd we are wrong. So your point is made now can you be gone since all you talk about is smith. Im giessing you dont care about upgrading any other positions cuz it's all smiths faults right. Congrats your the gm of the year. You win. Go celebrate somewhere else.
    I don't know if that's the case or if he just like any of us has strong opinions about this team.

I'm going to take a guess here and say that Stevie is of the opinion that a team should draft a qb. And that's the answer. There's a lot of people out there with that opinion and it's fine to have it. But that also leads to holding any other QB to a unfair standard. And he's never going to give a fair outlook to the situation. To him the grass is always greener drafting a QB.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

LOL, like clockwork. Smh ......
    I stand corrected. I finally seen you post in other threads as well. It just seemed you only liked to argue about smith. I see everyones point but i still ha e hope for smith if he gets some talent around him. Thats all it is just hope. Until i lose all hope then il be rooting for smith.