Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: My Top Positions of Need

Default My Top Positions of Need

Top 6 Needs

1: WR
    2: RT
    3: Right Guard and Left Guard
    4: ILB
    5: CB- Sean Smith needs help and Phillip needs to play more, I've always been a believer in having 2 Corners
    6- DE- need 2 really one for Devito's spot and depth

These are in no particular order either

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray View Post
    Again, your post just ignores the facts that I've presented, but nevermind any of that ........

As for debating about upgrading the team around Smith - I don't think anyone is opposed to that idea. There really is no debate on that front.
    I seen the facts that you just posted. Seems like you did your homework. You make a good case and see your point. So since you agree athat we can only upgrade around smith. How would you go about doing that? Thats what im more interested in. Just not something that is irrelevant.

Do you think its possible for a team to have 3 or more top 15 receivers?????

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Has anyone noticed with the exception of Bowie and Wilson none of these young receivers want anything to do with blocking. I don't know if its just lazyness or they don't understand I don't get what the deal is
    DAT made some good blocks downfield.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I seen the facts that you just posted. Seems like you did your homework. You make a good case and see your point. So since you agree athat we can only upgrade around smith. How would you go about doing that? Thats what im more interested in. Just not something that is irrelevant.
    I'd 1st look to improve at LT. Maybe Fisher takes a step forward this year, maybe Stephenson should be the starting LT, or maybe the Chiefs need to bring a better LT in. Either way, that would be the top priority in upgrading the supporting cast.

They'll definitely need to add a couple more WRs - at least one guy that can stretch the field. I'd also like to see them add another athletic, pass catching TE, but that's without really knowing how confident they are in Harris. I feel like the best way to supplement Smith's abilities in the passing game is to max out on TE depth.

By any means, I think the Chiefs are going to have to win on the strength of their RBs, TEs, defense and special teams. I suspect that more will be done to strengthen the defense this off-season than the offense.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

I'd 1st look to improve at LT. Maybe Fisher takes a step forward this year, maybe Stephenson should be the starting LT, or maybe the Chiefs need to bring a better LT in. Either way, that would be the top priority in upgrading the supporting cast.

They'll definitely need to add a couple more WRs - at least one guy that can stretch the field. I'd also like to see them add another athletic, pass catching TE, but that's without really knowing how confident they are in Harris. I feel like the best way to supplement Smith's abilities in the passing game is to max out on TE depth.

By any means, I think the Chiefs are going to have to win on the strength of their RBs, TEs, defense and special teams. I suspect that more will be done to strengthen the defense this off-season than the offense.
    Just to add to yours. You left out playcalling. That needs an upgrade as well. Also i think we need guards more than a tackle. I seen alot more pressure up the middle than the edge. Atleast thats what i noticed. I think it would should move hudson to guard and draft a center. On defense i think we need secondary help and then mlb or a pass rushing 3-4 end.

Actually, Smith started 9 games in '12, and left the 9th game with an injury. He would miss only game #10 due to injury, and though healthy for game #11 and beyond, Harbaugh decided Kaepernick was the better option.
    The way everything fell apart for SF, i wonder if the FO wanted Kaep over Alex and Harbaugh had no choice but wanted to stick with smith

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    Top 6 Needs

1: WR
    2: RT
    3: Right Guard and Left Guard
    4: ILB
    5: CB- Sean Smith needs help and Phillip needs to play more, I've always been a believer in having 2 Corners
    6- DE- need 2 really one for Devito's spot and depth

These are in no particular order either

yes i agree

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    The way everything fell apart for SF, i wonder if the FO wanted Kaep over Alex and Harbaugh had no choice but wanted to stick with smith
    Could be, but head coaches generally have fully autonomy, contractually, over who plays and who doesn't.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

Could be, but head coaches generally have fully autonomy, contractually, over who plays and who doesn't.
    Hasnt kap regressed since smith left the 49ers? I think defenses just have figured out the option and how to contain him. I think hes only been effective if can use his legs but if the teams contain him he struggles as a pocket passer. Jist what iv understood from reading about him. I dont watch him alot so just going by what i read on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Hasnt kap regressed since smith left the 49ers? I think defenses just have figured out the option and how to contain him. I think hes only been effective if can use his legs but if the teams contain him he struggles as a pocket passer. Jist what iv understood from reading about him. I dont watch him alot so just going by what i read on internet.
    I think the whole team regressed. Just looked on PFR and his numbers didn't take huge hits http://www.pro-football-reference.co...K/KaepCo00.htm
    Last edited by doobs_05; 02-24-2015 at 03:53 PM.