Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: My Top Positions of Need

Default My Top Positions of Need

Top 6 Needs

1: WR
    2: RT
    3: Right Guard and Left Guard
    4: ILB
    5: CB- Sean Smith needs help and Phillip needs to play more, I've always been a believer in having 2 Corners
    6- DE- need 2 really one for Devito's spot and depth

These are in no particular order either

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    You sir are a hypocrite. Your the one that cant acknowledge the facts. Take a look in the mirror. And yes you do believe your more right than us.
    LOL Oh, Jason ......... you might be the funniest poster here. I don't even think you take yourself serious - which is a good thing. Keep the laughs coming, buddy.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray View Post
    LOL Oh, Jason ......... you might be the funniest poster here. I don't even think you take yourself serious - which is a good thing. Keep the laughs coming, buddy.
    Yeah i dont really take anything serious. I dont claim be an expert like yourself. But i do know you cant trade your whole team for a qb. I only reply to you out of boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Yeah i dont really take anything serious. I dont claim be an expert like yourself. But i do know you cant trade your whole team for a qb. I only reply to you out of boredom.
    Well just keep reading, you might learn a thing or three.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

Face it, we need this thread, without it, nothing would really be talked about.

so far we have people saying Alex should be front and center talked about with problems

people saying nuh uh, we have other issues

both parties agreeing that there are blames for each party but at the end they want to discuss why their opinion is better.

The whole offense is terrible, playcalling is terrible. Alex numbers with WRs are bad, he throws to RBs and TEs. We are discussing drafting 2 or 3 WR if bowe is gone (wilson...........and then.............). OL is bad, we have a guy going on to a 3rd year is is teetering the bust or meh okay line for a 1st overall pick. Alex won't lose a game for you, but he won't put the team on his back and win it for you.

Also, Any one want to post "Facts" about their opinion, quote and reply to this comment and i want to read your facts, DO NOT counter the peoples "Facts" i want to read them.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post

Face it, we need this thread, without it, nothing would really be talked about.

so far we have people saying Alex should be front and center talked about with problems

people saying nuh uh, we have other issues

both parties agreeing that there are blames for each party but at the end they want to discuss why their opinion is better.

The whole offense is terrible, playcalling is terrible. Alex numbers with WRs are bad, he throws to RBs and TEs. We are discussing drafting 2 or 3 WR if bowe is gone (wilson...........and then.............). OL is bad, we have a guy going on to a 3rd year is is teetering the bust or meh okay line for a 1st overall pick. Alex won't lose a game for you, but he won't put the team on his back and win it for you.
    I will agree that this is in some ways good for discussion. It seems to be the topic every offseason and does keep the board alive.

But Stevies approach is just frustrating.

Your take I can very much respect. Instead of singling out someone you can look at the picture as a whole.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Also, Any one want to post "Facts" about their opinion, quote and reply to this comment and i want to read your facts, DO NOT counter the peoples "Facts" i want to read them.
    Here's a fact addressing the statments that Alex does not use his WRs I will be intrested to here a response other then saying I'm joking.

The 49ers in Smith's last year made some big upgrades at WR.. Getting Randy Moss to go with Crabtree. During Smith's 8 starts that year when he had a very solid WR core his main guys in 7 out of 8 games were WRS not a rb or TE. 1 game Gore was his main receiver.

So seeing that can anyone discount that if the Chiefs were to upgrade there WR spot he would use the WRs more? What do you think
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Here's a fact addressing the statments that Alex does not use his WRs I will be intrested to here a response other then saying I'm joking.

The 49ers in Smith's last year made some big upgrades at WR.. Getting Randy Moss to go with Crabtree. During Smith's 8 starts that year when he had a very solid WR core his main guys in 7 out of 8 games were WRS not a rb or TE. 1 game Gore was his main receiver.

So seeing that can anyone discount that if the Chiefs were to upgrade there WR spot he would use the WRs more? What do you think
    I would say Randy was on the down hill (since the 18-1 season he went downhill, plus a lot of people would say he was only good because of Brady, but that's a bunch of BS imo). A lot of people say Crabs didn't become the threat until Kaep came in to play (going to do some digging on stats) 874 yards 4 TDs for Crab in the first harbaugh year, 2012, 1 100 yard game with Alex, 3 with kaep, weeks 1-8 3 TDS, the rest 6 TDS.........gotta go tho, lunch time.

I would say Randy was on the down hill (since the 18-1 season he went downhill, plus a lot of people would say he was only good because of Brady, but that's a bunch of BS imo). A lot of people say Crabs didn't become the threat until Kaep came in to play (going to do some digging on stats) 874 yards 4 TDs for Crab in the first harbaugh year, 2012, 1 100 yard game with Alex, 3 with kaep, weeks 1-8 3 TDS, the rest 6 TDS.........gotta go tho, lunch time.
    I would agree about Moss being on the downside of his career for sure But he was still someone the Defense had to respect I would say.

I don't mean to Imply that the WRs were lighting it up but only that he was going to them more then his TEs and RBs when he had a solid core. That's something that he has been criticized for. I think seeing that he got better at going to WRs when he had a decent core with the 49ers he could do the same in KC. We won't know until we give him a shot something this team looks to finally be doing
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I would agree about Moss being on the downside of his career for sure But he was still someone the Defense had to respect I would say.

I don't mean to Imply that the WRs were lighting it up but only that he was going to them more then his TEs and RBs when he had a solid core. That's something that he has been criticized for. I think seeing that he got better at going to WRs when he had a decent core with the 49ers he could do the same in KC. We won't know until we give him a shot something this team looks to finally be doing
    And if we get those WR, Alex HAS TO take those chances of letting his WR make the play. Dez and Megatron are not just great because they get separation, they're great because when the QB makes them go for the ball, they make the play.