Thread: DGB Talk

Default DGB Talk

The more I think about his athleticism, size, speed I think he will unfortunatly be gone before we pick at 18. I think his combine will rocket him up the draft boards. Im praying for whatever reason he chooses not to do most of the drills. I think right now he might seem like a stretch to take at 18 but he might rise to the top 10 if he participates in the combine drills.

What do you guys think?

I like Green, White, Parker and Strong so I would be happy with any of those

As a MU fan and from Columbia I have seen his athletic abilities during many games, but what scares me about him is that it seems he wont really grow up. His off the field problems made the paper as often has his football plays did. He has a huge upside but I also see him being high risk. He has always appeared quite arrogant and not so "team friendly". Of course he may have changed having sat out a year. I really don't see his stock rising any at all, players with off the field issues tend to drop. He hasn't played in over a year and I'm quite surprised that he is entering the draft this year with all the great looking wrs. It seems like he could have proven himself better by playing out his senior year. No doubt, he has first round athletic abilities, but several polls still have him listed as the 7th, 8th,or even 9th best wr in the draft. That being said I hope he doesn't land else where in the afc west. He is a freakish athleticly, gifted, ball hog.
    Last edited by 70 chiefsfan70; 02-16-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Well I guess from what I've read he moved in with his older brother he has cracked the whip on him, he is starting to get it together. Hopefully he can keep it together, if he can keep it together I wouldn't mind if they drafted him as long as they worked certain things and language into the contract to protect the team

Screams Josh Gordon 2.0 to me, hugely talented but immature and always in danger of doing something stupid off the field. Given the choice I'd take Strong over him who would be a perfect replacement for Bowe.

What about Devante Parker??

My concern with DGB is he is going to be VERY rusty and need a lot of coaching on route running and creating separation. He hasn't played in over a year, and that was college ball. The NFL players are a lot stronger and faster. I don't think we have the WR coaches who can train him fast enough to be effective at the beginning of the season.

For what its worth, a good friend of mine played two season with DGB at mizzou. He said he wasn't a bad kid, just made some stupid decisions. Said weed was the major issue not the domestic issue which was misunderstood. He said he accepted and embraced coaching in practice and wasn't a huge me guy, other than knowing that he could make plays and wanted the opportunity to make them. Said the two big issues were like I said weed, and that he didn't believe he would get in trouble for anything he did. So change those things and I like him. Someone with that ability I bet its hard to understand that you are expendable at some point. Hopefully he has matured in the last year.