Thread: Ron Parker

Default Ron Parker

Would you guys like to see Hudson and Parker resigned?? I think Parker grew up and evolved quite a bit last year and actually did a pretty good job

I wouldn't mind them bringing back Parker. He was a bit up and down last year. But he showed some promise. At least worthy of a training camp invite to earn the place on the team IMO
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Hudson absolutely. Parker for a low contract like 1-2 million a year. He would essentially be signed to be a backup safety, with the possibility of starting if Berry cannot play (which I think is likely). If he wants more than that, I think we can find someone else who has comparable skills for 1-2 mil.

Hudson was arguably our best o-lineman last year

Hudson defiantly, Parker NO, the other team's tactics last year where throw to whoever Ron Parker was covering, it was highly successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis_Chiefs View Post
    Hudson defiantly, Parker NO, the other team's tactics last year where throw to whoever Ron Parker was covering, it was highly successful.
    Parker was moved around last year to fill in at voids. He had some games that he played well in only to fail the next week playing a different position. While I don't think he is the answer, he is a sold back up and is better than the next person in line at both safety and CB. He is one reason, that I see safety or CB as being as much of a need as WR in the top half of the draft.

From what I have heard, Parker is looking for $5-$7 million and if that is true he needs to go down the road.