Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Owens???

Default Chris Owens???

Why the heck is he still on the roster.. u talking about picking on CB this idiot single handlingly lost the game against Steelers for us by getting burned quite a few times and throughout the season.. did nobody not see that this Guy sucks.. and we may have gone deeper if it wasn't for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty chief View Post
    Why the heck is he still on the roster.. u talking about picking on CB this idiot single handlingly lost the game against Steelers for us by getting burned quite a few times and throughout the season.. did nobody not see that this Guy sucks.. and we may have gone deeper if it wasn't for him.
    Yes I saw him suck but I don't think he cost us anything towards the cap. I think it was like 150K because of a work out bonus. There is no need to let him go at this point until the Camp roster is full or a much better viable option is there to replace him. We don't have a lot of quality depth at this postion as it is now.

He sucks and needs to be gone. Rather go with a noname and give them an chance than this guy. He got bur ed so many times.

He is gone because he is not under contract, he is an UFA.

literally joined jus to get that off my chest.. nobody pointed him out in pivotal games..... i say we'd beat Brady again and have a real super bowl.. if he wasn't around .. dumb coaches literally kept him in too when he was being burned again and again.

I quit reading at "single handlingly!"

LOL ..i know .. hopefully u know wat i mean.

literally joined jus to get that off my chest.. nobody pointed him out in pivotal games..... i say we'd beat Brady again and have a real super bowl.. if he wasn't around .. dumb coaches literally kept him in too when he was being burned again and again.
    Who would you have put in instead. We were beat up and thin in the secondary. He was the third best healthy corner we had for some of those games. He himself was also pretty beat up with some knee injuries.

anybody but Owens bud. we were only a couple games from the playoffs,games we should of won.. our offense is underrated on this board.

anybody but Owens bud. we were only a couple games from the playoffs,games we should of won.. our offense is underrated on this board.
    Our offense wasnt underrated. Reid cost us akme games with his playcalling and no wrs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast