Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O-Line talk

Default O-Line talk

OK let's talk about the o-line how many do you guys think need to go?? I would like to see RT and both Guards go

I would like to move hudson to guard amd draft a center whos a mauller.

Think LDT !! If he can develop and push for a starting spot at LG, it's a huge plus. He's as physically gifted as any O-Lineman that the Chiefs can draft or bring in via FA. People have to remember that he was primarily a TACKLE before the Chiefs drafted him and they're trying to make a Guard out of him. Then again, he may have possibilities as a RT.

I've heard talk that Hudson is one of the top FA C available, and he wants something in the 8mil range. At that price, they may be ready to let him walk. If that is the case, I would love to see us draft a C in the first three rounds, or hope that Kush is ready to be a starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs4life24 View Post
    OK let's talk about the o-line how many do you guys think need to go?? I would like to see RT and both Guards go
    Get rid of them for who - more guys that are no more accomplished than what we already have?

Outside of perhaps improving at LT (whether that be with a more experienced Eric Fisher or otherwise), I'm not all that concerned with who they add. The Chiefs have spent more than enough resources on offensive linemen over the past decade. What difference has it really made?

Get better at LT, and the rest will pretty much fall in place.
    Last edited by Stevie Ray; 02-21-2015 at 04:15 AM.
    [U][I][B][COLOR=#383838][FONT=Verdana]Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Ray View Post
    Get rid of them for who - more guys that are no more accomplished than what we already have?

Outside of perhaps improving at LT (whether that be with a more experienced Eric Fisher or otherwise), I'm not all that concerned with who they add. The Chiefs have spent more than enough resources on offensive linemen over the past decade. What difference has it really made?

Get better at LT, and the rest will pretty much fall in place.
    That's bull. The Chiefs' O-line was pretty much ignored after John Tait left, and went on a downward spiral until '12. By that time it was too little too late. It cost us a bunch of QB's and RB's over the course of those seasons, including Trent Green.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Think LDT !! If he can develop and push for a starting spot at LG, it's a huge plus. He's as physically gifted as any O-Lineman that the Chiefs can draft or bring in via FA. People have to remember that he was primarily a TACKLE before the Chiefs drafted him and they're trying to make a Guard out of him. Then again, he may have possibilities as a RT.
    That's not a bad idea. Stephenson just hasn't been the same since his PED suspension.

The thing is with LDT s he wasn't a NCAA player, he came from the CIS. It may take a bit more time for him to develop

priority #1 rodney hudson....what will they do? what will it take to resign him?
    if he walks what is available in free agency? i know weisnewski from raiders is free agent but he to would command large sums of cash

priority #2 what is going on with Stephenson. I had thought he would be an above average tackle. what is going on with him can he solidify the rt position?

priority #3 drafting a starting guard....lalel collins(lsu) looked incredible at yesterdays combine workout.

fisher lt collins lg hudson c allen rg stephenson rt

lots of questions about the offensive line that is for sure

Fisher hasn't played to his potential cause the LG has sucked I'm sorry but linkenlog and Harris are worthless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast