Dante Hall caught the ball for a TONCHDOWN, The crowd went wild, the Roar was deafening, NOT!! The stands were empty, the crowd had gone home, and why not, the Offense left long befor the crowd did, So did the Defense. I guess it is going to take empty stands befor Mr. Hunt wakes up to the realization that Carls Super Bowl plans left with Dorothy and the Wizard of OZ.
Mr. Peterson if I was as enept in my job as you have been I wouldn't have stayed at my job long enough to retire. What I am trying to say Sir, is that you havn't fielded a play off team let alone a Superbowl team. I wish Ally Oop's time machine was real, I would go back in time and bring a real Chief team to play. Yes I am unhappy by the way the Chiefs played today, but think about the poor people that laid out cash to watch that pitiful performance, They (the Fans) are the real losers, they paid good money to see that miserable display, they are the ones I feel sorry for, not this sorry team. That being said, We are going to need major help if we make the playoffs now!!

I thought this would be a tough game, but I expected the chiefs to show up at least, not beat the crowd home.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Somebody PLEASE!!

8-) :pint: