Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Empty Stadium!!

Default Empty Stadium!!

Dante Hall caught the ball for a TONCHDOWN, The crowd went wild, the Roar was deafening, NOT!! The stands were empty, the crowd had gone home, and why not, the Offense left long befor the crowd did, So did the Defense. I guess it is going to take empty stands befor Mr. Hunt wakes up to the realization that Carls Super Bowl plans left with Dorothy and the Wizard of OZ.
    Mr. Peterson if I was as enept in my job as you have been I wouldn't have stayed at my job long enough to retire. What I am trying to say Sir, is that you havn't fielded a play off team let alone a Superbowl team. I wish Ally Oop's time machine was real, I would go back in time and bring a real Chief team to play. Yes I am unhappy by the way the Chiefs played today, but think about the poor people that laid out cash to watch that pitiful performance, They (the Fans) are the real losers, they paid good money to see that miserable display, they are the ones I feel sorry for, not this sorry team. That being said, We are going to need major help if we make the playoffs now!!

I thought this would be a tough game, but I expected the chiefs to show up at least, not beat the crowd home.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Somebody PLEASE!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: Empty Stadium!!

Yep!

The playoffs simply are not a reality for this team. Their playoff fate was sealed the day they brought Herm on board. The play calling absolutely stunk; only at the end when the game and season was decided did Herm decide to open things up and get a score. Hermy-ball at it's best.

Face it guys the season is over; there's nothing left to do now except go through the motions.

Ahh..Aye...
    After the loss...already the world seems less brighter!
    Fire: Herm & Carl...or gimme my 1200 bucks back u miserable fools.... :pint:

dash_dare wrote:
    Ahh..Aye...
    Welcome aboard dash_dare! :-)

..Sounds as if you may have the makings for a remedy there.

Chiefster wrote:
    dash_dare wrote:
    Ahh..Aye...
    Welcome aboard dash_dare! :-)

..Sounds as if you may have the makings for a remedy there.
    Ditto, make yourself at home.
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Unlike all the other tards that left, I stuck it out until the end as I always do.

I hated the walk down though. I have never heard the tunnels so silent going to the parking lot.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Like the hateful lady says on the TV Show "Weakest Link", you took the Walk Of Shame, with 22 votes, you are the weakest Link, Goodbye!! j/k (grin)

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Somebody, Anybody!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

kenny1937 wrote:
    Like the hateful lady says on the TV Show "Weakest Link", you took the Walk Of Shame, with 22 votes, you are the weakest Link, Goodbye!! j/k (grin)

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Somebody, Anybody!!

OK now wait a minute!!!!!

I stuck it out until the end and I am the weakest link? Ummmm, no I think the 60,000 other fans fall into that category. And yes, it was around 60,000 that left early.

That includes the thousands of empty seats at the beginning of the game for the pathetic no-show fans.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Yes you are the strongest link, as you so aptly pointed out, it was the bunch that left out of the stadium who were voted off by the 22 votes (12 offense & 12 defense votes) that took the walk of shame, thanks Guru for the correction, as Chiefster says, that is why you are the Guru. Got to call it a night, have a good day my friend, and of course: GO CHIEFS :hammer: San Diego!!

Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast