Thread: Cap News

Default Cap News

Chiefs are 4.5 million under the cap so thats a start

Yes they are 1/3 of the way to Houston's tag price, only 8 million to go before we think of any FA including resigning any of ours. Who else do you think will go? Bowe? Hali? Berry? Someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Yes they are 1/3 of the way to Houston's tag price, only 8 million to go before we think of any FA including resigning any of ours. Who else do you think will go? Bowe? Hali? Berry? Someone else?
    I highly doubt they cut Berry, unless he asks for it for some reason. However, if he doesn't play (which I don't think he will be ready to play before November if everything goes well), then I believe his salary cap hit does not count for this year. At least that is what I hope. That would give us another 8 mil in space.

Don't forget to count our draft picks. Spotrac.com gives an estimate including the draft picks. Including the draft picks, we are at about 2.7mil.
    Last edited by jap1; 02-24-2015 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Right now my gut feeling is that Bowe or Hali would be next, mainly for cap reasons. Don't think we'll see anything done with Bowe for awhile.

Cut the criminally overpaid under-performing Dwayne Bowe, Hali and Berry are still important to the team but Bowe is expendable especially with what he is being paid and the quality of wide receivers in the upcoming draft.