Thread: BS game playing has already started on Justin Houston negotiation

Default BS game playing has already started on Justin Houston negotiation

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS RUMORS: BERNARDICK MCKINNEY TARGETED IN 2015 NFL DRAFT AS JUSTIN HOUSTON REPLACEMENT?

hngn.com/articles/71790/20150223/kansas-city-chiefs-rumors-bernardick-mckinney-targeted-in-2015-nfl-draft-as-justin-houston-replacement.htm

I just wish both sides would hammer out a deal quickly and without all this BS. Houston needs to show that team loyalty is still alive, and Dorsey needs to reward the guy somehow. GET IT DONE BOYS. Spare us all this BS.

Who are the credible sources here to suggest the Chiefs are playing games with Houston. All I read was specualation from some people who don't report on the Chiefs on what they think the Chiefs are doing by showing some interest in McKinny. For one, the Chiefs have a potential replacement already for Houston with Ford. Maybe they are truly interested in McKinney as Tamba's repalcement so that they can afford Houston, which then also suggest that they have given up on Ford. Maybe they are really looking at him to be a ILB which is also a need.

If the Chiefs are going to leak any information out there in attempts to play games, they would use a local guy who reports to the local population to start building an argument should they go that route.

You're going to here a lot of this stuff always happens most turns out to be false
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Who are the credible sources here to suggest the Chiefs are playing games with Houston. All I read was specualation from some people who don't report on the Chiefs on what they think the Chiefs are doing by showing some interest in McKinny.

If the Chiefs are going to leak any information out there in attempts to play games, they would use a local guy who reports to the local population to start building an argument should they go that route.
    Understood. I have no problem with your POV. My OP is my own speculation and I did not claim otherwise. It does smell, to my nostrils anyway, like this is a rumor leaked by the Chiefs FO.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    Understood. I have no problem with your POV. My OP is my own speculation and I did not claim otherwise. It does smell, to my nostrils anyway, like this is a rumor leaked by the Chiefs FO.
    It could be... Just saying it is all speculation. Generally though if that was the Chiefs leaking stuff out, it is done locally to start building up expectations and support. They would also try to paint Houston as the bad guy.