Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trae Waynes

Default Trae Waynes

The more I watch on him, I want him in the first. His speed length, and press man ability has to have Sutton drooling. I know we need a receiver, but I believe Dorsey can find us two or three later in the draft. He has a strong track record or WRs in the 2nd. I think he could be a staple on the defense for a long time. Would help our pass rush too.

What do you guys think? Yay or Nay

I think if all 3 or 4 Receivers are gone at 18 it would be foolish to us to pass on him. Or Landon Collins from bama would be awesome too

Im not high on Collins, for whatever reason. I think if the receivers are gone and Waynes we should work for a trade back to the bottom of the first. There is lots of depth in 2-4 this year. Im getting excited for this draft..

trae waynes will never be available at #18
    he blew it up at indy and is looking like a top 10 pick

From what I've read this morning at worst Trae would fall to 15 but nothing more. He would have to be traded up to get

I think if there is anything I have learned come draft time, is that you never know anything. Peters had good interviews with teams he could jump up. Someone might value a different position more. Edge rushers are going to be a staple at the front end of the draft. Is it likely he is there at 18...probably not. Could he be there, absolutely. the thread was to question whether you would like him in the first over WR. Not for you to voice you opinion on what you think will happen come draft day. Not even Kiper and McShay can predict the draft, what makes you think you can.

i would guarantee he wont be available at #18
    its been 13 years since the top cornerback has fallen as low as #18(that was nate clements in 2001)
    on top of that he is clearly head and shoulders above the next three cb"s
    he will be off the board when we pick at #18
    not trying to argue its just draft science thats all

add the fact that so MANY teams need a starting cb that pick before us

Draft science isn't real. Its speculation and guessing is my point. You don't know what those teams value any more than me, any more than Reid or Dorsey, any more than Kiper or McShay. The Dolphins need a corner but maybe a top WR falls and they want to get Tannehill help. Jets need a corner but maybe Mariota or Winston fall to them. New Orleans might value a different corner with a different skill set.

Point being, draft science is a useless term you coined up to add credibility to something you or I or anyone anywhere can have credibility on.

sure... but he will not be on the board at 18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast