Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trae Waynes

Default Trae Waynes

The more I watch on him, I want him in the first. His speed length, and press man ability has to have Sutton drooling. I know we need a receiver, but I believe Dorsey can find us two or three later in the draft. He has a strong track record or WRs in the 2nd. I think he could be a staple on the defense for a long time. Would help our pass rush too.

What do you guys think? Yay or Nay

sure... but he will most likely not be on the board at 18.

I think is what you meant to say.

Would take Waynes at #18 without any hesitation. But, Waynes ran a 4.31 at the combine and it's doubtful that he'll fall out of the top 10.

that is the proper way to state your opinion on a player and their availability. I appreciate your insight on the thread and have to say I agree, he will likely not be available at 18. But if he was I would love it.

If he were to be available at #18 I think taking him would be a great move and I think Dorsey would. BPA. I don't think however he'd be worth trading up to get....unless we could do something crazy like trade off our 5th, 6th and 7th round picks to move up a couple of slots plus get maybe a 3rd round pick. But not even the raiders are that crazy.

oh yeah as far as Peters interviewing well...i doesnt matter he was removed from the washington football team for arguing with the coaches and you think he could go before waynes. thats funny

I didn't say he would I said he could. Because once again ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. Do i expect Peters to go before Waynes, not at all. But I'm smart enough to understand I don't know anything when it comes to the draft. Thats what makes it fun, the unpredictability. It must suck for you to watch it, since you know every pick before its read at the podium.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12