Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL Live...

Default NFL Live...

Just said that the Chargers are gonna go ahead and play this week at Qualcomm.

Dang, I was hoping they would lose their homefield advantage.

Well I guess I am happy for the people out there are getting through this fire thingy.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I can't see that mattering much...the Houston team has been decimated by injuries and issues this season...unfortunately you guys ran into them at full strength early...since the loss of Andre Johnson they haven't looked the same.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I can't see that mattering much...the Houston team has been decimated by injuries and issues this season...unfortunately you guys ran into them at full strength early...since the loss of Andre Johnson they haven't looked the same.

YOU are one of us rbedgood!

Don't try and escape the power of the Chiefs FORCE during the Chiefs Footbal season to corrupt your mind...

Forget about the 9er's....

hehehehehehe....

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

Don't try and escape the power of the Chiefs FORCE during the Chiefs Footbal season to corrupt your mind...

hehehehehehe....

Sorry...

DON'T PLAY 'DAT
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

hehehehehehe....

Sorry...

DON'T PLAY 'DAT
    Maybe we could make the southwest another country, like Canada, and DON'T PLAY 'DAT

I think that there's a growing sentiment that the Chargers are the team to beat in the AFC West despite being tied for second place with Denver and having lost to the Chiefs at San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I think that there's a growing sentiment that the Chargers are the team to beat in the AFC West despite being tied for second place with Denver and having lost to the Chiefs at San Diego.
    Why are the Chargers getting more love than us, when they are behind us in the division?

CHIEFS RULE!!!!!

Much like the Patriots getting more attention that the Colts. Those who win in impressive fashion will overshadow those who squeek-out boring defensive struggles.

Why are the Chargers getting more love than us, when they are behind us in the division?

CHIEFS RULE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Much like the Patriots getting more attention that the Colts. Those who win in impressive fashion will overshadow those who squeek-out boring defensive struggles.
    We beat the Chargers in spectacular fashion. Reversed the spread!

Wasn't really the offense that did it though!

Still, we need some offense...

sigh..

We beat the Chargers in spectacular fashion. Reversed the spread!

Wasn't really the offense that did it though!

Still, we need some offense...

sigh..
    I think they shrugged that one off as the CHargers having a bad day.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast